Stuck at "End Randomseed +++++..."

Motherboard
Acer BIOS: Insyde Corp v2.17 (UEFI).
CPU
i5-4200U @ 1.60GHz
Graphics
HD Graphics / HD 8600M
Hi,
I'm a newbie in this thing (I never built a macOS X with Hackintosh before).
Before all, I have to say that I tried to install macOS High Sierra in my laptop with Unibeast (which didn't work) in both Legacy and UEFI boot mode (I changed it in BIOS settings).
I downloaded the last Clover build version (Clover UEFI Boot Mode v2.4k r4586) and installed it after I prepared the macOS High Sierra bootable USB. I added FakeSMC, Ethernet and Wireless connection kexts. It didn't work, though: in both cases, when I booted Clover (in verbose mode and without panic reboot) it got stuck in "End Randomseed ++++++++++++".
I need help, please.

BTW, all specs of the PC I am trying to install Hackintosh to are in my profile.
The bootable USB are a Sandisk (32 GB, 3.0) and a Silicon Power (16 GB, 2.0).

If you need more information tell me in the comments.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Motherboard
MSI Z97 (MS-7915)
CPU
I7-4790K @ 4.00GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA 770GTX
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi,
I'm a newbie in this thing (I never built a macOS X with Hackintosh before).
Before all, I have to say that I tried to install macOS High Sierra in my laptop with Unibeast (which didn't work) in both Legacy and UEFI boot mode (I changed it in BIOS settings).
I downloaded the last Clover build version (Clover UEFI Boot Mode v2.4k r4586) and installed it after I prepared the macOS High Sierra bootable USB. I added FakeSMC, Ethernet and Wireless connection kexts. It didn't work, though: in both cases, when I booted Clover (in verbose mode and without panic reboot) it got stuck in "End Randomseed ++++++++++++".
I need help, please.

BTW, all specs of the PC I am trying to install Hackintosh to are in my profile.
The bootable USB are a Sandisk (32 GB, 3.0) and a Silicon Power (16 GB, 2.0).

If you need more information tell me in the comments.

Thanks in advance.
I found out that everytime (3 times) I update the clover I get stuck, I think I had the 4411 that worked. Now I gave it another try, like you 4586 and I am stuck at the same. And since it's been a while that I have dealt with this, I don't recall it how I fixed it, meaning going back to 4586. I cannot even access my CCC copy on a separate disk.

UPDATE:
Read here to fix this:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/report-issue-with-clover-4586-macos-10-13-5.255268/#post-1771526
and
https://sourceforge.net/p/cloverefiboot/tickets/484/

Last edited: