CPU
I7-10875H
Graphics
Intel UHD 630 - 3840 x 2160
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello. I have tried to install MacOS Sierra on a computer I found, and eveytime I try to boot I still have the same issue. I followed this guide :

I tried to create the key with UniBeast, but every time during the installation, it stuck at:

Start FinalizeBootStruct
Start RandomSeed
End RandomSeed
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The pictures of my screen is below.

Booting with clover in SafeMode or SingleUser don't change anything, I also changed AptioMemoryFix.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi or OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi but it was the same.

My computer is an :
HP 240 G7, my CPU is an Intel Celeron N4000, i have an Intel UHD 600 at 1.1 GHz as a GPU.

If you have any hint, thank you, I put my Clover file below

(Note: It's the first Hackintosh I try to make, so sorry if I missed something. I also tried to follow the rules of this website about posting, but I'm not sure it's good. And sorry for my English)

Attachments

• IMG_2516.JPG
    IMG_2516.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 393
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Hello. I have tried to install MacOS Sierra on a computer I found, and eveytime I try to boot I still have the same issue. I followed this guide :

I tried to create the key with UniBeast, but every time during the installation, it stuck at:

Start FinalizeBootStruct
Start RandomSeed
End RandomSeed
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The pictures of my screen is below.

Booting with clover in SafeMode or SingleUser don't change anything, I also changed AptioMemoryFix.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi or OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi but it was the same.

My computer is an :
HP 240 G7, my CPU is an Intel Celeron N4000, i have an Intel UHD 600 at 1.1 GHz as a GPU.

If you have any hint, thank you, I put my Clover file below

(Note: It's the first Hackintosh I try to make, so sorry if I missed something. I also tried to follow the rules of this website about posting, but I'm not sure it's good. And sorry for my English)
your processor and graphics are not supported. sorry, you will have to use a different laptop with an i3, i5 or i7 processor

Ok, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back