Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stuck at [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@blackchou32

Regarding the battery issues, you're always free to make a post in my battery patch thread, and I'll try to help you out.

Also, the trackpad shouldn't be that big of a deal. Maybe download I2CGen, and try to auto gen a patch. You'd have to apply it properly, tho.

Otherwise, I will have a look at your DSDT again, and try to find out what I've missed.

@blackchou32

Regarding the battery issues, you're always free to make a post in my battery patch thread, and I'll try to help you out.

Also, the trackpad shouldn't be that big of a deal. Maybe download I2CGen, and try to auto gen a patch. You'd have to apply it properly, tho.

Otherwise, I will have a look at your DSDT again, and try to find out what I've missed.
also, you need to have a working battery status before you can attempt to do I2C trackpad :)

@Feartech

Really? I didn't know that! My laptop had no battery for a while, which ofc. also removed battery detection. That then removed the trackpad entry in System Preferences, but the trackpad still worked.

@Feartech

Really? I didn't know that! My laptop had no battery for a while, which ofc. also removed battery detection. That then removed the trackpad entry in System Preferences, but the trackpad still worked.
yes, it is a thing with I2C, not sure why but they are somehow related

@Feartech

Maybe some of the EC fields >8b are also shared with I2C on some machines, but hey - learned something new :D.

Hi,
I installed catalina on my lenovo yoga. After a while. I broke the battery cable of my laptop. Since than i use my laptop without battery. Now as i try to install Catalina i get this

EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START Error​

I think that the installer can not find the battery, so it gives the error.

Hi,
I installed catalina on my lenovo yoga. After a while. I broke the battery cable of my laptop. Since than i use my laptop without battery. Now as i try to install Catalina i get this

EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START Error​

I think that the installer can not find the battery, so it gives the error.
hmm
does it still boot up?

Hi, I have the same devices as you ( aero gigabyte 15 oled) and im stuck in the same place, can you please send mi your EFI config pleasee
I changed the quirks because I had another issue before (post #6), but I will try enable some of them again and see if it make any change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back