Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stuck at [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could make it out. It's in the framebuffer kext for your Intel graphics. So the section of your config where you add properties to the GPU device is where I would concentrate. Did you verify that the correct PCI path for your GPU is PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0) as you have it? I thought that usually it's 0/2,0.
yes, it normally is "2"

It is the case.
I changed PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0) in PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2b,0x0), the same happened.
I don't really understand what this line mean, so I tried to change according what I saw on the config panel

Attachments

• IMG_3275.jpg
    IMG_3275.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 763
Without any "b"

Changed it, now it is stuck here

Attachments

• IMG_3276.jpg
    IMG_3276.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 794
I'm not sure. It seems like it's not initializing the graphics.

What stage are we at, here? Earlier you said, "the installer reboot, start to load, then stuck." So have we already started the install to disk?

Here, the installer launch, encounter an error (like the one in the title), but restart and start booting on the USB before it stuck.
It’s at the middle of the Apple logo loading bar

Oh, okay. There's always at least one error on that first screen. It's normal.

Try connecting an HDMI monitor for install.

I tried connecting the laptop to an external screen with HDMI : Nothing appeared on the external screen, and the same error happened on the laptop screen.
The external screen work well with Windows, and I tried booting with and without -v.

Try removing everything but ig-platform-id from the Device Properties for the GPU.

Also, see if you can verify that the BIOS DVMT prealloc setting is 64 MB or greater. Does your BIOS have this in the menus? There's a way to verify in Windows, if not. I forget the details, but Google should tell you.

Finally, there's no discrete GPU like an NVIDIA chip or anything, is there? Sometimes those have to be disabled with -wegnoegpu boot argument, or a special SSDT.

I'm still having the issue

The realloc setting is 128mb (I checked it under Windows, didn't saw the option in my BIOS). I have an NVIDIA graphic card, but it was already disabled with -wegnoegpu

The only line I kept under PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) is AAPL,ig-platform-id=00009B3E

I also figured that I've left AudioDevice=PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0), so I corrected it.

I checked my config.plist with slowgeek's sanity checker, here's the result if it can help :
https://opencore.slowgeek.com/?file=laptopcoffeelakeplus060DVM9zr&rs=laptopcoffeelakeplus060

I also join the last version of my EFI folder

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    924.1 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back