Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stuck at [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having the issue

The realloc setting is 128mb (I checked it under Windows, didn't saw the option in my BIOS). I have an NVIDIA graphic card, but it was already disabled with -wegnoegpu

The only line I kept under PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) is AAPL,ig-platform-id=00009B3E

I also figured that I've left AudioDevice=PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0), so I corrected it.

I checked my config.plist with slowgeek's sanity checker, here's the result if it can help :
https://opencore.slowgeek.com/?file=laptopcoffeelakeplus060DVM9zr&rs=laptopcoffeelakeplus060

I also join the last version of my EFI folder
you have those "Quirks" that seem to be incorrect, according to your link.......

I changed the quirks because I had another issue before (post #6), but I will try enable some of them again and see if it make any change

I changed the quirks because I had another issue before (post #6), but I will try enable some of them again and see if it make any change
you may need to trial and error all or few of those and see how you get on

The SetupVirtualMap change is a new thing with Comet Lake, I think. Ran into that one myself.

You could always go through the alternative ig-platform-id values for UHD 630. I'm still not sure what's going on here! If the removing of the extra properties--stolenmem, etc.--didn't help, then I guess put them back in before trying other possibilities.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    924.2 KB · Views: 374
@blackchou32

Getting the trackpad to work should be pretty easy. If you need any help, just post your extracted (native) DSDT and I will send you the SSDT for it.

Here is my DSDT (and my attempt to make the trackpad work : it didn't work.).
I did the installation in russian, and it worked. Now Catalina is installed on my laptop.

For now, there are only 3 issues that I found (but I can still use MacOS with these one)
  • The trackpad that didn't work (I did the installation with an USB mouse)
  • The fans aren't recognized (checked with Macs Fan Control)
  • On the bottom of the screen, there is a black band
I will check the post-install guide, but overall, it look fine. Here is the EFI if someone need it

(edit: the audio don't work for the moment, with and without an headset. The battery didn't show ether)

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    276.1 KB · Views: 152
  • SSDT-GPI0.dsl
    287 bytes · Views: 148
  • EFI.zip
    939.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
@blackchou32

Your GPHD should be Zero, if I read the DSDT correctly. Try the attached file. Also, do you inject VoodooI2C?

Attachments

• SSDT-GPI0.aml
    71 bytes · Views: 130
I tried your .aml and with VoodooI2C, but it didn’t worked.

I followed the post install guide, and know this computer work good. Only the battery and the trackpad didn’t show, but since I will mostly use it while in charge and with a mouse, it’s not a big deal.

A huge thanks to everyone for helping me with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back