Hardware:
Mother board: ASUS PRIME Z270-A
CPU: Intel I7-7700K
CPU cooler: USCorsair H115i
Memory: USCorsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16G * 2
Power: USCorsair RM850x
SSD: SAMSUNG 960 EVO 250G M.2 NVMe SSD + SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250G SATA3 SSD
Graphics Card: ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING 1657-1860MHz 8G/8GHz GDDR5

I use UniBeast-7.0.1 to build a bootable usb drive, UEFI + NVIDIA disabled, change BIOS settings strictly as the tutorial, but as the title says, I stuck at boot screen, just showing 3 line, so disappeared

After searching, I found someone with same situation saying maybe is the memory slot order, I changed, but things didn't change

Need Help !!!!!!

I'am using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, that should work for you too. But another problem was the missing FakeCPUID. I set it to:

<key>FakeCPUID</key>
<string>0x0506e3</string>

Try just one at a time

@sinfere, please read the rules and update your profile with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I use UniBeast-7.0.1 to build a bootable usb drive, UEFI + NVIDIA disabled, change BIOS settings strictly as the tutorial, but as the title says, I stuck at boot screen, just showing 3 line, so disappeared

Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.
If that doesn't work, try using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

Kaby Lake HD620 working...

@BreBo
@sinfere, please read the rules and update your profile with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).

Make sure that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67 not 0x03 in Clovers config.plist.
If that doesn't work, try using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.

Please note that your Kaby Lake CPU is not natively supported in macOS.
The CPU requires a FakeCPUID (with Skylake ID) to boot.

[NEW / TESTING] Intel 7th Generation Kaby Lake CPUs + 200 Series Motherboards in macOS

Kaby Lake HD620 working...

Thanks! It works, I have installed macOS successfully, but after install MultiBeast, it can't boot, even using usb(successful installation)

It seems strange, I can use usb to install successfully, but can't use it to boot newly installed macOS

It hangs at attachment shows

Attachments

• WechatIMG21.jpeg
    WechatIMG21.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 716
@BreBo

Thanks! It works, I have installed macOS successfully, but after install MultiBeast, it can't boot, even using usb(successful installation)

It seems strange, I can use usb to install successfully, but can't use it to boot newly installed macOS

It hangs at attachment shows

If you ran Multibeast try removing the USB Unibeast drive.

Hi I have a problem with my setup too, please see my hardware list below, basically I have added the FakeCPUID as above but the install hangs soon after init. see image attached.
If anyone has any suggestion, please send a reply. Thank you.

ASUS-Prime.jpg

Hardware:
CPU: intel i5-7600K 3.8
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z270-A
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400MHz DDR4
HDD: Samsung Evo 500GB SSD
Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i V2

@zehn, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Check Inject USB + FixOwnership in clover's plist.
Code:
        <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

BreBo,
Thank you for the details, do I need to add this info to the same section of the plist as the fakeCPUID stuff?
I will try these and report back.

PS: I have updated my profile as instructed.

BreBo,
Thank you for the details, do I need to add this info to the same section of the plist as the fakeCPUID stuff?
I will try these and report back.

Use Clover Configurator to mount your EFI partition and edit your config.plist.

usb.png

Thank you, I am going to do this tonight after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back