GeForce 8400 GS
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys,

Everything was working great with my 10.8.3 hackintosh until I updated my Windows 7 installation to SP1 thereby requiring me to set the SP1 partition as active. I had a UniBeast flash drive that I originally used to install ML from the Mac App Store .dmg. I am trying to get ML to boot again but have been unsuccessful thus far. When I boot the UniBeast drive, I get a text based menu with three options: Untitled 1 (0,1) Windows NTFS (1,1) Windows NTFS (1,2). I boot with -v and it hangs at [PCI Configuration Begin]. If I boot with -v and npci=0x3000, I get a recurring scrolling error about Got boot device =IOSERVICE:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/USE2@1A/AppleUSBEHIC/USB 2.0 FD@1a120000/IOUSBInterface@0/IOUSBMassStoreageClass/IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub/IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00/IOBlockStorageServices/I

hfs_mounthfsplus encountered error: 5
hfs_mountfs: encountered failure 5
hfs_mountroot: hfs_mountfs returned 5, rvp 0xfffff800bfc5f00 name (unknown device)
hfs_mountroot failed: 5
cannot mount root: errorno =19

panic: No HPETS available...CPU(s) configured incorrectly.

AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement is in backtrace.

I think my partition table is corrupt :oops: If someone could help with this, it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

wws12

Can't anyone help?

I have same problem after upgrade windows 10 system :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back