Graphics
Intel HD 4000/ATI 7670m
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Ok I know that installing maverics would take a long time for me since I am new to the hackintosh business.So I used Unibeast to create the bootable USB and when I booted from the USB it went to the Apple Logo and remains stuck at there and no spinner is there for it.So I booted using the -v and it showed the panic for cpu-3 .i have attached the screenshot.please help.My laptop specs are just on the left side:banghead:

2013-11-21 01.23.41.jpg2013-11-21 01.24.34.jpg

Ok I know that installing maverics would take a long time for me since I am new to the hackintosh business.So I used Unibeast to create the bootable USB and when I booted from the USB it went to the Apple Logo and remains stuck at there and no spinner is there for it.So I booted using the -v and it showed the panic for cpu-3 .i have attached the screenshot.please help.My laptop specs are just on the left side:banghead:

View attachment 74589View attachment 74590

It is "lapic panic." Use cpus=1 to workaround until you can install the KernelPatcher from Chameleon. Then on to the next problem.

It is "lapic panic." Use cpus=1 to workaround until you can install the KernelPatcher from Chameleon. Then on to the next problem.

Ok used cpus=1 and then finally the spinner came on the screen and it moved for just 10 seconds and then the whole screen gone black.Waited for 15 minutes nothing happened.Again used cpus=1 -v and it showed no panic.The last lines were something like initializing to old SMC or something like that and again the screen gone black.Further used cpus=1 -x -v nothing happend cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v Still the black screen.What to do now?:shifty:

Ok used cpus=1 and then finally the spinner came on the screen and it moved for just 10 seconds and then the whole screen gone black.Waited for 15 minutes nothing happened.Again used cpus=1 -v and it showed no panic.The last lines were something like initializing to old SMC or something like that and again the screen gone black.Further used cpus=1 -x -v nothing happend cpus=1 GraphicsEnabler=No -x -v Still the black screen.What to do now?:shifty:

Try "cpus=1 -x GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -v"

If it doesn't work post quality photo of entire screen.

Try "cpus=1 -x GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -v"

If it doesn't work post quality photo of entire screen.

Hey there it worked and i reached the installation screen using these codes but on the installation screen the laptop's touchpad is not working.I have attached an external mouse and it works.Can you please explain on that?

Hey there it worked and i reached the installation screen using these codes but on the installation screen the laptop's touchpad is not working.I have attached an external mouse and it works.Can you please explain on that?

Perhaps you did not select "Laptop Support" when you created your Unibeast USB.

Perhaps you did not select "Laptop Support" when you created your Unibeast USB.

I selected the laptop support in Unibeast.Any solution for that.Want to ask something else that when I tried to install the OS X i have to go to disk utilities and have to partition.But the problem is that I am currently running Windows 8 on the laptop with three partions.One is C: one is Recovery and another is just idle which I created for Maverics.So how to install the OS X on it with creating partitions.Can I convert the Maverics disk's which I created into GPT format since I don't want to loose the Windows 8 and the recovery :?:

I selected the laptop support in Unibeast.Any solution for that.

Verify that your USB has the ps2 drivers in /Extra/Extensions. Assuming you named your USB 'Installer':
Code:
# in Terminal
ls -l /Volumes/Installer/Extra/Extensions|grep -y ps2

Note: The ps2 drivers included in Unibeast/Multibeast are not compatible with all laptops...

Want to ask something else that when I tried to install the OS X i have to go to disk utilities and have to partition.But the problem is that I am currently running Windows 8 on the laptop with three partions.One is C: one is Recovery and another is just idle which I created for Maverics.So how to install the OS X on it with creating partitions.Can I convert the Maverics disk's which I created into GPT format since I don't want to loose the Windows 8 and the recovery :?:

Is your Windows 8 a UEFI or legacy install?

Verify that your USB has the ps2 drivers in /Extra/Extensions. Assuming you named your USB 'Installer':
Code:
# in Terminal
ls -l /Volumes/Installer/Extra/Extensions|grep -y ps2

Note: The ps2 drivers included in Unibeast/Multibeast are not compatible with all laptops...

Is your Windows 8 a UEFI or legacy install?

in the BIOS options there are options for both UEFI and legacy.I think it is UEFI

in the BIOS options there are options for both UEFI and legacy.I think it is UEFI

No. You need to know if the Windows install was a legacy or UEFI install. If your boot disk for Windows is GPT, then you have a UEFI install. If it is MBR, then you have a legacy install. You can see the type of partitioning in Disk Management (diskmgmt.msc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back