i9-10900K
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I've been trying to install Mojave but it doesn't get past the initial boot screen. I've tried many different variations of the clover settings but none has work. See attached verbose screenshot.
I also have high Sierra on another drive and I can't get past the boot screen when trying to upgrade to Mojave or Catalina.
Thanks in advance for your help.
20191021_230946.jpg

Last edited:
Stick with High sierra with that set up. Your graphics card is not supported past that.

Stick with High sierra with that set up. Your graphics card is not supported past that.
I just bought a Sapphire RX 5700 XT. And since support for that card has been confirmed, I'm trying to upgrade to Catalina.

You will need 10.15.1 Beta 2 for RX 5700 XT to work or wait for official 10.15.1 release.
I know that, I'm just trying to get it upgraded, ready to go running the IGPU until support is fully in place for the RX-5700 XT. My goal is to get Catalina running right now. I need help with that. I spent hours trying to get it installed but I'm stuck. I tried clean install and through upgrade from High Sierra but could not get far. Thank you!

I've been trying to install Mojave but it doesn't get past the initial boot screen. I've tried many different variations of the clover settings but none has work. See attached verbose screenshot.
I also have high Sierra on another drive and I can't get past the boot screen when trying to upgrade to Mojave or Catalina.
Thanks in advance for your help.View attachment 431881

Did you update clover and essential Kexts like lilu and WEG?

Did you update clover and essential Kexts like lilu and WEG?
Yes, I did. I also applied the ACPI patch needed after bios update for my board model. I can run High Sierra with no problems, but for some weird reason I can't get a clean install or update to 10.14 or 10.15.
I tried using Unibeast/Multibeast for the clean install. I also tried with the latest clover bootloader and Kexts but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back