Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-Z170X-DESIGNARE
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I`m trying to install Sierra on a brand new build, but I`m stuck at the Apple logo. No progressbar, no nothing. Just the white logo on a black background.

I`ve gone thorugh recommended BIOS-settings and done all the things I can find on the list when it comes to enable/disable stuff.

Tried to use verbose-mode, but the text in the image attached is all I get.

Safe mode isn`t working either...

Attachments

• IMG_0349.JPG
    IMG_0349.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 360
I`m trying to install Sierra on a brand new build, but I`m stuck at the Apple logo. No progressbar, no nothing. Just the white logo on a black background.

I`ve gone thorugh recommended BIOS-settings and done all the things I can find on the list when it comes to enable/disable stuff.

2 things you must do in config.plist before you will be able to boot from the flash

1. KernelAndKextPatches->FakeCPUID ->0x0506E3
2. Devices->USB->FixOwnership->YES
Devices->USB->Inject->Yes

You can do those on config.plist using your original Mac on the flash driver after you mount the EFI partition
Also, make sure RtVariables->CsrActiveConfig->0x67, though I don't think this is critical to your initial boot from the flash.

These should be on the main installation guide, but are not.

Upload your CLOVER folder without the contents of its "themes" sub-folder as a zipped file to check what could be the problem inside its "drivers64UEFI" folder.

2 things you must do in config.plist before you will be able to boot from the flash

1. KernelAndKextPatches->FakeCPUID ->0x0506E3
2. Devices->USB->FixOwnership->YES
Devices->USB->Inject->Yes

You can do those on config.plist using your original Mac on the flash driver after you mount the EFI partition
Also, make sure RtVariables->CsrActiveConfig->0x67, though I don't think this is critical to your initial boot from the flash.

These should be on the main installation guide, but are not.

Edited the config.plist-file and got the progressbar under the logo. But it stops at ca 80%. In verbose-mode this is where it is stuck.

Attachments

• IMG_0351.JPG
    IMG_0351.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Attached are all files in "CLOVER"-folder except "themes".

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 103
Edited the config.plist-file and got the progressbar under the logo. But it stops at ca 80%. In verbose-mode this is where it is stuck.
set SMBIOS->Trust->True

I did the changes: SMBIOS->Trust->True in conpig.plist, but it hangs at the same spot. :(

The very last line says: busy timeout (0), (240s), kextd wait (0): "AppleACPICPU"

I have searched A LOT in this forum to try and firgure this out, and the thread you are linking to, is one of the threads I have read thorugh. But as far as I can see, it doesn`t say how to actually diable ACPI?

Sorry for my low level of knowledge, but I`m totally new to Hackintosh. :)

I have searched A LOT in this forum to try and firgure this out, and the thread you are linking to, is one of the threads I have read thorugh. But as far as I can see, it doesn`t say how to actually diable ACPI?

Sorry for my low level of knowledge, but I`m totally new to Hackintosh. :)
I'm new too, I don't have access to my machine right now to verify, but I think you can do this from the boot options. Another way is to in config.plist ACPI->patches, make sure you don't have AppleACPICPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back