Asus Z490 TUF Gaming (WiFi)
CPU
Intel Core i3 10100
Graphics
Intel UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,
I've been struggling with this problem for a while and honestly I'm running out of ideas...
When I try to reach the installer, the Apple Logo appears and the progress bar completes, but then nothing happens. I used to install previous versions of macOS just fine, but on Catalina, I just can't!
I attached a screenshot of verbose screen.
Graphics Card: K4000M

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• BE91F0EC-2815-4736-8B31-BD81CA06C521.jpeg
    BE91F0EC-2815-4736-8B31-BD81CA06C521.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
Hello guys,
I've been struggling with this problem for a while and honestly I'm running out of ideas...
When I try to reach the installer, the Apple Logo appears and the progress bar completes, but then nothing happens. I used to install previous versions of macOS just fine, but on Catalina, I just can't!
I attached a screenshot of verbose screen.
Graphics Card: K4000M

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reference.
I had read that post before... As I said, I used to install previous versions of macOS on my Laptop without any trouble...
So, I'm not really sure how that post is gonna help me with my problem.
And also, there is no topic for my laptop model... so I'm totally helpless and I would appreciate any kind of pointers.
Thanks again for your time.

Thanks for the reference.
I had read that post before... As I said, I used to install previous versions of macOS on my Laptop without any trouble...
So, I'm not really sure how that post is gonna help me with my problem.
And also, there is no topic for my laptop model... so I'm totally helpless and I would appreciate any kind of pointers.
Thanks again for your time.
faq mentions hardware profile and also problem reporting ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back