Contribute
Register

Stuck at Apple logo, full bar, (Kernel issue?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
aspire a515-51
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70 GHz 2.90 GHz
Graphics
Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
Hello,
I have been trying to make a Hackintosh since March and have been running into the same problem every time, no matter what forum or post or YouTube video that I follow. Every time I just get the Apple logo with the bar loading all the way with nothing afterwards. just stops. I got tired of it so I tried to load with 'X' mode that shows where the loading stops, and it always stops at something with Kernels. I am so disappointed already, and here I am asking for help.
If anyone would be able to give some pointers I would be very thankful.
PS I have used different types of of configurators and bootloaders, the best so far have truly been Clover's, and they as well fail in the same part (Kernels). I have also tried with both MOJAVE and HIGH SIERRA on my computer (downloaded from a verified Apple computer). I have also used different USB sticks, different combinations in the BIOS and all that good stuff.

for Specs of the attempted Hackintosh computer please look through the attached files

For any more info, answer this thread.

Thank you!

Attachments

• H2.png
    H2.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Hackintosh.png
    Hackintosh.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 89
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hello,
I have been trying to make a Hackintosh since March and have been running into the same problem every time, no matter what forum or post or YouTube video that I follow. Every time I just get the Apple logo with the bar loading all the way with nothing afterwards. just stops. I got tired of it so I tried to load with 'X' mode that shows where the loading stops, and it always stops at something with Kernels. I am so disappointed already, and here I am asking for help.
PS I have used different types of of configurators and bootloaders, the best so far have truly been Clover's, and they as well fail in the same part (Kernels). I have also tried with both MOJAVE and HIGH SIERRA on my computer (downloaded from a verified Apple computer). I have also used different USB sticks, different combinations in the BIOS and all that good stuff.

for Specs of the attempted Hackintosh computer please look through the attached files

Thank you!

Link to laptop guide:
use a later version of clover though

Hello,

Thank you!

Try Following the guide step by step and ask it you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back