ATI Radeon HD 5750
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello guys,

I've been having a lot of trouble with my Hackintosh.

Motherboard: Gigabyte H67Md2B3

So here's the problem:

1) Updated to 10.7.5 via Software Update
2) Everything was fine except for Audio
3) Tried Multibeast 4.6.1 to reinstall Apple HDA Rollback and the proper sound kexts.
4) Didn't work, so I stupidly did a DSDT install, along with installing system utilities and audio kexts again
5) I reboot and there's a kernel panic. The error has something to do with AppleCPUPowerManagement
6) I reboot again and in the twenty second span I get before I have another kernel panic, I tried installing the Nullcpupowermanagement kext according to some other threads I read online. When it's almost done installing, the kernel panic happens again. I'm not sure if the installation even finished or not.
7) I reboot again, and I'm stuck on the Apple
8) I check -v and now there's a whole multitude of different kext errors

I have no idea what to do. Trying to fix my audio, I rendered my Hackintosh unusable. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

I have a Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3...HD3000 graphics and I'm getting the same...I can't even boot with my USB drive...I have to clean install 10.8.2 every single time to make a change or try something different.

I booted with "-v", the last line when the system just stops:

"org.navi.OemSMBIOS(1.0)[STUFF-----fff"

Any help? Thanks.

Also, I'm unable to type in anything during single user mode now.

I'm trying to just install Mountain Lion and hope that it clears away kexts that I have to reinstall. However, I get the error "can't find mach_kernel"

Okay, it seems to be working....but i dont recall doing anything special....

1. I removed the OEMSMBIOS plugin from FAKESMC.kext in S/L/E/ ...unable to boot, just get spinning wheel to infinity (and not beyond)
2. I booted into SAFE MODE....deleted FAKESMC...then opened Multibeast for ML and reinstalled FAKESMC...reboot
3. Booted into ML, after a few short minutes, kernel panic...shut system off and rebooted...system has been running non-stop for about 12 hours.....no kernel panic

So that's what I did...

Here are my specs:

GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 v1.3 F9
Intel i5-2500K
16GB RAM (4x4)
HD3000
IOGear Bluetooth v2.0 Micro Adaptor
Apple Wireless keyboard
Apple Wireless trackpad

Mountain Lion 10.8.2
iTunes 10.7
iLife 2011 (updated)
Airplay is present but fails when connecting to my Apple TV2

Hi, I have the same issue. I updated to 10.7.5, didn't have audio so I ran Multibeast but did DSDT install with other system utilities, rebooted, and now I get stuck on the Apple logo.

I initially wasn't able to get into single user mode or safe mode. I searched the forums and people have suggested deleting ITEIT87x.kext and FAKESMC.kext. I deleted these files from Terminal which let me get into single user mode, but I still can't get into safe mode. I am getting a lot of errors in verbose mode. I am now stuck at (image attached):

"Can't load kext com.apple.driver.AppleSMCPDRC..." and a bunch of other kext files
"Couldn't alloc class "AppleHDAController"

IMAG0770.jpg

Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back