Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Stuck at 14 Minutes Remaining - Asus Z390 New Build - Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to report SUCCESS on the M.2 SSD!.

Steps to resolve the problem:

1. Sata Controller(s): ENABLED

2. The below suggestion was taken from THIS THREAD
  • Go to the EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
  • If you have any of these files, move them out of there and drop them to the Desktop for now: AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv.efi, OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi, OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi.
  • Then download OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from bullet number '3' in this link.
  • Copy that file into EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
3. Specifically, I found that AptioMemoryFix-64.efi existed in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64EUFI - I removed it.
4. Add /drivers64UEFI EmuVariableUefi-64.efi as suggested by you in this thread
5. Complete OSX Installation Normally. Including Unibeast Installation

Note that I was able to successfully complete the installation both on the M.2 SSD and the SATA SSD. I could not however complete the installation to the M.2 SSD WITHOUT the Sata Controller(s): ENABLED

I am working on one remaining issue now, the system does not shutdown or restart properly. I am currently reading threads on this issue looking for resolution. If you have any input/ideas I would be grateful to hear them!

Thank you so very much for your help I have a very quick Hackintosh now, with the XFX 580 card fully operational.

Once I have completely resolved this, I will create a post with the complete details.
  • Congrats:clap: . Thanks for posting. Glad you are going to post an "Installation Manual" , hopefully illustrate, for the listed hardware in your Profile.

• Congrats:clap: . Thanks for posting. Glad you are going to post an "Installation Manual" , hopefully illustrate, for the listed hardware in your Profile.

I will complete this as soon as I have all the bugs worked out. Somehow I have lost network connectivity now as well. Im experimenting with the files in EFI/CLOVER/drevers64UEFI folder and comparing them to what's in on the stick.

I had network connectivity through the installation because my Apple ID trigger 2FA but its gone now.

Ideas?

I will complete this as soon as I have all the bugs worked out. Somehow I have lost network connectivity now as well. Im experimenting with the files in EFI/CLOVER/drevers64UEFI folder and comparing them to what's in on the stick.

I had network connectivity through the installation because my Apple ID trigger 2FA but its gone now.

Ideas?
  • Please be specific to make things clearer.
  • Your Profile Hardware SPECS show you have a WiFi and your MoBo also has Intel Ethernet LAN .
  • If its is Intel Chipset, WiFi won't work in maCOS Mojave but Intel Ethernet should work as long as you have IntelMauseEthernet.kext installed in /S/L/E and CLOVER/kexts/Other and LAN cable connected through a working Modem_Router to an ACTIVE ISP
  • If you can upload Screen Captures from Apple.AboutThisMac>System Report...>Hardware> Ethernet Cards & WiFi to the Forum, we can see what is happening with kext Status to the System Devices [ System Report in Mac= Device Manager in Windows 10]
  • Additional Evidence will be uploading the DPCIManager _Status tab and PCI List tab Screen Captures
  • DPCIManger.zip attached

Attachments

• DPCIManager_ML1.zip
    1 MB · Views: 32
I had this same problem and I have the same specs as you almost. Continued to wrestle with Mojave and just gave in. I was able to update to Mojave without a problem after that.

I did 2 things and I'm not sure what helped but I created a High Sierra bootable USB using unibeast and disabled the secure boot in the bios. It's tricky to disable it, you have to go to each option and clear it. Just google it on how to disable secure boot.

• Please be specific to make things clearer.
  • Your Profile Hardware SPECS show you have a WiFi and your MoBo also has Intel Ethernet LAN .
  • If its is Intel Chipset, WiFi won't work in maCOS Mojave but Intel Ethernet should work as long as you have IntelMauseEthernet.kext installed in /S/L/E and CLOVER/kexts/Other and LAN cable connected through a working Modem_Router to an ACTIVE ISP
  • If you can upload Screen Captures from Apple.AboutThisMac>System Report...>Hardware> Ethernet Cards & WiFi to the Forum, we can see what is happening with kext Status to the System Devices [ System Report in Mac= Device Manager in Windows 10]
  • Additional Evidence will be uploading the DPCIManager _Status tab and PCI List tab Screen Captures
  • DPCIManger.zip attached

Apologies for the lack of clarity. Acknowledged that Intel Wifi was not supported earlier in thread, as such didn't specify.

IntelMauseEthernet.kext is applied to both /System/Library/Extensions and CLOVER/kexts/Other

Please see attached screen cap of DCPIManager.

Interestingly, I selected "Install Kext" and chose the IntelMauseEthernet.kext. The system asked if I was sure I wanted to replace the kernel extension, I said yes restarted and now I have ethernet operational.

Thank you to all for Assistance, most notably cmn699 has been instrumental in getting this build to be successful!

I will create a thread illustrating the process and complete build spec for any that would like to re-create.

Attachments

• DCPI Screenshot.png
    DCPI Screenshot.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 105
Thank you so much for this. I was stuck at the 14 minute mark and found your post. This is working for me, now I have to fix my other issues.

I am happy to report SUCCESS on the M.2 SSD!.

Steps to resolve the problem:

1. Sata Controller(s): ENABLED

2. The below suggestion was taken from THIS THREAD
  • Go to the EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
  • If you have any of these files, move them out of there and drop them to the Desktop for now: AptioMemoryFix-64.efi, OsxAptioFixDrv.efi, OsxAptioFix2Drv.efi, OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi.
  • Then download OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi from bullet number '3' in this link.
  • Copy that file into EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI folder.
3. Specifically, I found that AptioMemoryFix-64.efi existed in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64EUFI - I removed it.
4. Add /drivers64UEFI EmuVariableUefi-64.efi as suggested by you in this thread
5. Complete OSX Installation Normally. Including Unibeast Installation

Note that I was able to successfully complete the installation both on the M.2 SSD and the SATA SSD. I could not however complete the installation to the M.2 SSD WITHOUT the Sata Controller(s): ENABLED

I am working on one remaining issue now, the system does not shutdown or restart properly. I am currently reading threads on this issue looking for resolution. If you have any input/ideas I would be grateful to hear them!

Thank you so very much for your help I have a very quick Hackintosh now, with the XFX 580 card fully operational.

Once I have completely resolved this, I will create a post with the complete details.
YOUR EFI PLEASE I STUCK ALSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back