Register

Stuck after multibeast install and restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 760
I started everything in "Safe Mode" and then I was able to open up Multibeast and have a success install of it too. When I did a restart after the installation the Apple Logo popped up, and then a bunch of letters appeared.

Also, when I reboot in "Safe Mode" this time, it won't even let me type anything the screen stops loading. The blinking square, is just a square.

IMG_1223.jpgIMG_1221.JPG

The first line reads: panic (cpu 0 caller 0xffffff80006638c1)
Another line reads: Mac OS version: Not yet set
Last line reads: System uptime in nanoseconds

Any solutions?

Computer build:
  • CPU = Intel Core i7-4790K (quad core)
  • Graphics Card = MSI Geforce GTX 760
  • HDD = 1 TB Seagate
  • SSD = Samsun Evo 840
  • Motherboard = Gigabyte GA-z97-UD7-TH ATX
  • PSU = Corsair 750
  • RAM = G. Skill Ripjaws X series

These were my multibeast settings:
1) UserDSDT
2) Drivers and Bootloaders
  • Audio = RealtakALC8xx
  • TRIM enabler
  • Graphics = Intel Graphics Patch for Mixed Configurations
  • Miscellaneous = Everything was selected
  • Network = Intel-hnak
  • System = Patched AppleIntelCPU/AppleRTC
  • Bootloaders = Chimera
3) Customization
  • GraphicsEnabler=No

I started everything in "Safe Mode" and then I was able to open up Multibeast and have a success install of it too. When I did a restart after the installation the Apple Logo popped up, and then a bunch of letters appeared.

Also, when I reboot in "Safe Mode" this time, it won't even let me type anything the screen stops loading. The blinking square, is just a square.

View attachment 120114View attachment 120115

The first line reads: panic (cpu 0 caller 0xffffff80006638c1)
Another line reads: Mac OS version: Not yet set
Last line reads: System uptime in nanoseconds

Any solutions?

Computer build:
  • CPU = Intel Core i7-4790K (quad core)
  • Graphics Card = MSI Geforce GTX 760
  • HDD = 1 TB Seagate
  • SSD = Samsun Evo 840
  • Motherboard = Gigabyte GA-z97-UD7-TH ATX
  • PSU = Corsair 750
  • RAM = G. Skill Ripjaws X series

These were my multibeast settings:
1) UserDSDT
2) Drivers and Bootloaders
  • Audio = RealtakALC8xx
  • TRIM enabler
  • Graphics = Intel Graphics Patch for Mixed Configurations
  • Miscellaneous = Everything was selected
  • Network = Intel-hnak
  • System = Patched AppleIntelCPU/AppleRTC
  • Bootloaders = Chimera
3) Customization
  • GraphicsEnabler=No

If you haven't caught on already, some of the MB settings you selected are preventing your system from booting / broke functionality of your Hack. You'll have to retrace and confirm all of your settings. I'll help you there. ;)

What DSDT did you use if you selected UserDSDT? Some motherboards don't have DSDT's (as they're newer), and in that case you would select "DSDT Free".

Make sure your audio option is correct for your motherboard by confirming the audio codec (in your case, what you selected means that your audio codec for your mobo should be a Realtek ALC 8xx)

For your mobo, you most likely don't need "Intel Graphics Patch for Mixed Configurations.", as I'm pretty sure that your mobo is 8 / 9 Series and your CPU is also 8 / 9 Series. Don't try to fix things that don't need patching! :D

You made a pretty big mistake here, but it's alright. :D You shouldn't have selected everything in the Misc category. The only thing that I would think you would need in the Misc category are the "FakeSMC" options, but even then you probably don't need it, as you needed FakeSMC to be able to boot into the installer and get to MB in the first place! Again, don't try to fix things that don't need to be fixed!

I'm also pretty sure that you don't need to select the "patch IntelCPUPowerManagement" and "AppleRTC" patches. Only select these if you know what you're doing and know that your CPU needs driver / kext patching to get it working (probably sure it doesn't).

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Would I just have to redo everything then? Since it freezes even in safe mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back