Graphics
ASUS GeForce GTX 970 Strix 4G DCU II OC Graphic Card
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Not sure if this has been answered before, I wouldn't know what to search otherwise.
I've been starting to notice a build up of 'UEFI OS' when I'm prompted to select my boot drive.
Furthermore, I believe this eventually prevents my system to even post and I'd have to take off everything within my power supply and reset my cmos
Does anyone know how and why this happens?
I've also noticed this only occurs after I install clover within the drive.

I have the same issue and I wish someone could throw some light on it... or at least how to clean the mess up! I have 4 drives, Efi on 3 of them and have omething like 20 entries in the Bios Boot Menu,,, some of them are simply UEFI and no reference at all to what disk even...

I agree man, in my case it prevents my system from even posting at times, really frustrating.

<<<SOLVED!!!>>>

I'm like a dog with a bone... Filed a report with Gigabyte USA 4 days ago and STILL no reply... Useless Tech Support! So once again tried resetting the CMOS, disconnecting Drives etc and still no change,,,

So I thought to myself... Corrupt BIOS!

Only one thing gonna fix that... Re-Flash!

Hey Presto!

- Does seem incredible that absolutely NOBODY here offered us a single suggestion to help sort this problem!!! 2 different threads on the issue too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back