Motherboard
El Capitan
CPU
Core i7 2600
Graphics
GTX 970
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I had a stable Mavericks system running on a SSD with sleep always working. I was trying to solve issues to use Darkwake=0 flag, but suddenly it broke my sleep. Now if I want to make the computer sleep I must type PCIRootUID=0 on boot screen. It doesn't work added to Boot.plist

At the other side I have a backup system on a HDD that does sleep normally. I tried to format and copy the backup over it but it doesn't work.

Also did the Tonymac's guide to Install Bootloader and Extra to EFI Partition - http://www.tonymacx86.com/401-install-bootloader-extra-efi-partition.html. But it didn't solve the issue.

Is there any clues out there?

System I7 2600 16gb RAM HD 6850
GA Z68MA-D2H-B3 SSD 240 GB 2x 1tb seagatee HDD (Two monitors)
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I had a stable Mavericks system running on a SSD with sleep always working. I was trying to solve issues to use Darkwake=0 flag, but suddenly it broke my sleep. Now if I want to make the computer sleep I must type PCIRootUID=0 on boot screen. It doesn't work added to Boot.plist

Perhaps you didn't enter PCIRootUID=0 correctly in /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist:
Code:
<key>PCIRootUID</key>
<string>0</string>

Hi Rehabman, thanks for your answer, but I think I'm doing this right. I attached a print of my boot.plist, take a look.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-12-07 at 13.59.08.png
    Screen Shot 2013-12-07 at 13.59.08.png
    86 KB · Views: 147
Hi Rehabman, thanks for your answer, but I think I'm doing this right. I attached a print of my boot.plist, take a look.

PCIRootUID looks correct, but GraphicsEnabler doesn't.

Hi again, I change the boot.plist as you suggested, but I still get the same error, even unplugging all the devices.

I only get to sleep typing the code on boot screen. It's very annoying.

See the file.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• org.chameleon.Boot.plist
    792 bytes · Views: 262
Hi again, I change the boot.plist as you suggested, but I still get the same error, even unplugging all the devices.

I only get to sleep typing the code on boot screen. It's very annoying.

See the file.

Thanks again.

Maybe you're not loading the org.chameleon.Boot.plist that you think you are. Especially since you have installed the bootloader to the EFI partition. Something to check...

Look at your bdmesg output to determine which org.chameleon.Boot.plist is being loaded.

I re-formated the EFI partition and reverted back the system to the standard bootloader install on the system partition. Select disk partition as active through terminal fdisk. Removed all drives, but the main SSD and the issue persists. I used the bdmesg and the output results are at the print attached.

thanks

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 153
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back