Intel Core i5 4670k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 750 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hey, so I'm getting this strange error message every time I try to boot from the SSD I installed El Cap onto:

IMG_0111.jpg

I did everything the guide told me to. The only thing out of the ordinary is that whenever I open up clover configurator I'm always told that config.plist is "not found" and I have to "Mount EFI Partition". This happens every time I restart my computer. Am I possibly not saving the file in the right location? In the Installation Guide it never said where to save it. Any ideas?

ammulder

Motherboard
GA-H87N-WIFI
CPU
i7-4790S
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Double-check that your BIOS is set to boot UEFI devices only.

During the post-install process, you should have installed Clover to your system drive, which should be formatted GPT, and should have an EFI partition. You can try re-installing Clover to the system drive to be sure, following whichever guide you used for the installation.

If you have a dual-boot with Windows UEFI on the same drive you should say so, but otherwise it should be possible to get Clover boot working as expected.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
Intel Core i5 4670k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 750 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks, I ended up doing what you said about an hour after writing this thread. I was originally trying to boot using the non-UEFI drive rather then the UEFI one. I tried it and it worked. Now my install of El Capitan is working flawlessly! Thanks! :thumbup: