GTX 950
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello Guys,
I have installed High Sierra and i am a beginner, i found strange boot options in the start of the system i will share screens shoots to know what i mean.
i want to make my default boot is my mac os itself. can you help me to solve this problem i want to make the default selected boot option is "Boot macOS from macOSX".

Attachments

• Boot FileVault Prebooter from Preboot.jpg
    Boot FileVault Prebooter from Preboot.jpg
    17.3 MB · Views: 219
  • Boot macOS from macOS X.jpg
    Boot macOS from macOS X.jpg
    15 MB · Views: 185
  • Boot macOS install from macOS X.jpg
    Boot macOS install from macOS X.jpg
    14.5 MB · Views: 172
  • Boot macOS Install Prebooter from Preboot.jpg
    Boot macOS Install Prebooter from Preboot.jpg
    21.1 MB · Views: 150
Hello Guys,
I have installed High Sierra and i am a beginner, i found strange boot options in the start of the system i will share screens shoots to know what i mean.
i want to make my default boot is my mac os itself. can you help me to solve this problem i want to make the default selected boot option is "Boot macOS from macOSX".

Hello there.

When you install High Sierra and let the defaults stand, it will use the new APFS file system Apple is using. This features more menu icons than before.

During installation you need to reboot a few times and you will know the system isn't yet fully installed if you still see "Boot Install..." in the Clover menu. Once the system has fully transferred you will have two "Preboot..." icons, a Macintosh HD icon (or your drive name) and a Recovery icon. If the UniBeast installer flash-drive is still connected there will also be one labelled "External".

While you are installing keep choosing the left-most icon that says "Boot Install..." until on reboot it has gone. Then you will know you are finished.

If the icons are still there once fully installed, check if you have more than one HDD/SSD attached as the system might have copied files there too.

:)

I am sorry but i am a beginner,
the system is working perfectly but it's annoying me that every time i start the system i must move the cursor from "Boot macOS Install from MacOSX" to the next on "Boot macOS from MacOSX", yes i have HDD with Sierra OS and SSD with High Sierra the SSD is the important one for me i don't give a **** for the HDD one with Sierra OS.
for now i didn't know what i should do to make the default Cursor on the "Boot macOS from MacOSX".

I am sorry but i am a beginner,
the system is working perfectly but it's annoying me that every time i start the system i must move the cursor from "Boot macOS Install from MacOSX" to the next on "Boot macOS from MacOSX", yes i have HDD with Sierra OS and SSD with High Sierra the SSD is the important one for me i don't give a **** for the HDD one with Sierra OS.
for now i didn't know what i should do to make the default Cursor on the "Boot macOS from MacOSX".

Load your config.plist into Clover Configurator.

Go to the Boot section on left.

Select the "Default Boot Volume" as your preferred drive.

Set the Timeout you want beneath the boot volume selector.

Load your config.plist into Clover Configurator.

Go to the Boot section on left.

Select the "Default Boot Volume" as your preferred drive.

Set the Timeout you want beneath the boot volume selector.
I made this step before but it didn't work, then I tried to remove the second boot system and make this step again and it works finally.
Thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back