Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z490
CPU
i9-10900KF
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Some artifacts have been appearing today as well Adobe Premier have been rendering videos with similar artifacts and distortions.

Usually they go away if I reboot the computer, but sometimes they come back. I started to experienced this with the new nVidia web drivers (346.02.03f03)

There is nothing unusual (I believe) with the temperature.

Anyone knows if this something I should be worried about, other than the corrupted Premiere renderings? Is this a software or hardware related?

Video Card: Gigabyte GTX 980ti
OSX: 10.10.5 (14F1505)

did u get any more information on this I am experiencing the same thing?

dang only able to fix with clover? Im still with chameleon. i always have issues with clover

dang only able to fix with clover? Im still with chameleon. i always have issues with clover

Learn to use Clover it will benefit you a lot in the long run.

This happens with nVidia and Adobe apps, I believe nVidia is at fault.

Also I believe nVidias latest beta WebDrivers fix this issue (from what I've read on this forum).

This happens with nVidia and Adobe apps, I believe nVidia is at fault.

Also I believe nVidias latest beta WebDrivers fix this issue (from what I've read on this forum).

These sorts of issues come and go with various versions of the web driver.

Learn to use Clover it will benefit you a lot in the long run.
Hey so i finally got clover working graphics seem to be running fine but still getting the artifacts. any thing to try with clover?

Hey so i finally got clover working graphics seem to be running fine but still getting the artifacts. any thing to try with clover?

Attach config.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back