Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero II Build: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z370 HERO X - i7-8700K - AMD RX 580 - Thunderbolt 3

thanks for your answer. If I choose CSM disable I have a black screen.. So I leave it enable. will see.

Hi!
I have a new boot problem with this build.
It was all working fine until I installed Windows on a partition of one of my SSDs.
Now it doesn't boot normally anymore. It goes to POSTED mode BIOS first, and then when I quit BIOS, it boots to Clover and then Mojave.

Any ideas?

Hi!
I have a new boot problem with this build.
It was all working fine until I installed Windows on a partition of one of my SSDs.
Now it doesn't boot normally anymore. It goes to POSTED mode BIOS first, and then when I quit BIOS, it boots to Clover and then Mojave.

Any ideas?
Unfortunately, I can't help you as I don't use Windows on my hackintoshes. I recommend you post a help thread in the Forum's Multi-Booting section > https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/multi-booting.153/

Applied the Mojave 10.14.3 Supplemental Update to my Mojave test disk w/o any problems and was very easy to update.

If you wish to update to Mojove, this latest version seems to be free of major bugs. No Nivida Mojave drivers, yet, however.

Over the next few days, I'll update Post #1 to reflect a new (fresh) install of Mojave now that 10.14.3 Sup has been released. In the mean time, see Post #442.

BTW, the last 15 USB port limit for 10.14.3 is reported not to work. So, it's time to create a SSDT-USB.aml for MyHero II. Stay tune for the SSDT.

Looks like HDMI audio works is working now.

Last edited:
@Stork I got a crucial mx500 for my War Machine MK I build (VIII Hero, i7 6700K, Sapphire RX 580 Pulse) and decided to do a fresh install of High Sierra. After the installation, I updated the security updates and ran MultiBeast with only AppleALC kext, and now HDMI audio is working !!!! Now I don't have to use the green port on the back of the board. :clap:

Attachments

• IMG_20190217_134445.jpg
    IMG_20190217_134445.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 56
Hello again Stork
in your private conversation I get that
"You need to have 75 posts to be able to see your conversations."
and I can not answer you
How can I contact you?

Hello again Stork
in your private conversation I get that
"You need to have 75 posts to be able to see your conversations."
and I can not answer you
How can I contact you?
You should be able to answer a conversation I sent you. However, you can post your response here as it's subject is appropriate for this thread.

Did you create a workable SSDT for USB ports? If so, please post so you can share.

Back