Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero II Build: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z370 HERO X - i7-8700K - AMD RX 580 - Thunderbolt 3

BTW, for the early adapters upgrading to Catalina from Mojave or High Sierra (or earlier), the Go64 utility identifies your 32bit apps that will need to be updated to 64bit versions before upgrading to Catalina.

I also switched to using iMacPro1,1 on my Z370, no problems at all .... tnx!!!

SSDT-EC-USBX. I'm also using my port map from Mojave. I'm not sure if that makes a diff, but it sleeps fine.

Hello.
Could you post the SSDT-EC-USBX you're using here?
I would like to try it instead of the basic SSDT-EC and see the differences.
Thanks

taken from

Thanks.
If your hardware configuration is like that of this thread in everything, including Fenvi Wi-Fi and Bluethooth, you can also post your SSDT for USB. I tried to make one but something is wrong, and, when I use it, it disables the Bluetooth.
I should start studying where I went wrong, but if by any chance yours would be good you would save me some time and probable headaches.

Thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's everything in my acpi/patched

specs:

i7-8700K
HERO X
RX 580 Pulse
Fenvi T919 (plugged into the left USB 2 on mobo, right is disabled)

Attachments

• SSDT-EC-USBX.aml
    278 bytes · Views: 83
  • SSDT-USB.aml
    697 bytes · Views: 76
Here's everything in my acpi/patched

specs:

i7-8700K
HERO X
RX 580 Pulse
Fenvi T919 (plugged into the left USB 2 on mobo, right is disabled)
I tried the SSDT for USB: the ports all work and the Bluetooth does not turn off, the computer with Catalina does not sleep automatically, and I still have to understand why. But, in the meantime, I have already solved something.
Thank you very much for the time you saved me!

Thinking of updating to catalina - is it as simple as updating from the system preferences software update?
I recommend you wait until 10.15.3 comes out. Current version is buggy and UniBeast & MultiBeast will be current by then. I never update my production macOS until the 10.x.3 is released. ...unless you want to be an early adapter. :D

Back