Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero II Build: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z370 HERO X - i7-8700K - AMD RX 580 - Thunderbolt 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 52
Sorry, English language is not my first language and I'm not educated for that so much, but sometimes can't find the correct word. Could you please help me about this problem? I have installed Catalina beta on another hakintosh with Intel motherboard but with my new config the problem happened. The still waiting for root device is not the last line in the verbose boot.

Attachments

• 05660A94-5C47-47B1-881A-C490F208E4D3.jpeg
    05660A94-5C47-47B1-881A-C490F208E4D3.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 81
Sorry, English language is not my first language and I'm not educated for that so much, but sometimes can't find the correct word. Could you please help me about this problem? I have installed Catalina beta on another hakintosh with Intel motherboard but with my new config the problem happened. The still waiting for root device is not the last line in the verbose boot.
I think that may relate to the EC.
Try it with SSDT-EC.aml in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.

Catalina works. Sidecar works wirelessly. All I needed was that extra SSDT that every Catalina build needs, the latest Clover, and I needed to change back from the iMac Pro SMBIOS to the 27" 5K 2017 iMac (18,3) and enable the iGPU to get Sidecar working. If you don't do that it's a black screen after it connects. But it's all good here.

Catalina works. Sidecar works wirelessly. All I needed was that extra SSDT that every Catalina build needs, the latest Clover, and I needed to change back from the iMac Pro SMBIOS to the 27" 5K 2017 iMac (18,3) and enable the iGPU to get Sidecar working. If you don't do that it's a black screen after it connects. But it's all good here.
What SSDT is that?

SSDT-EC-USBX. I'm also using my port map from Mojave. I'm not sure if that makes a diff, but it sleeps fine.
Please provide a link so others can use the SSDT-EC.

Back