Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero II Build: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z370 HERO X - i7-8700K - AMD RX 580 - Thunderbolt 3

OK. Other than to do a fresh install (again following my steps) I can't provide any more advice.
I did the two step MultiBeast audio run, but am also showing no audio output options. Is it relevant that I am starting with 10.13.5 (not upgrading)?

I did the two step MultiBeast audio run, but am also showing no audio output options. Is it relevant that I am starting with 10.13.5 (not upgrading)?
Fresh installs require the two step method. Update from 10.13.4 to .5 only required the 2nd step. Make sure your System Preferencdes Sound pane's output is set as shown in the OP.

hello I have the same motherboard and only with lilu and applealc.kext works 10.13.5
tested in several clean installations.
With multibeast I also had problems.
Sorry use translator

Last edited:
hello I have the same motherboard and only with lilu and applealc.kext works 10.13.5
tested in several clean installations.
With multibeast I also had problems.
Sorry use translator
First, I'm sure if you are telling me you have a problem, and, if so, what is it.

Second, please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

I'm sorry, I did not mean I have any problem,
On the contrary, it works perfectly for me with those two kext, (lilu and applealc.kext) without installing multibeast.
I just wanted to help. I am sorry

Fresh installs require the two step method. Update from 10.13.4 to .5 only required the 2nd step. Make sure your System Preferencdes Sound pane's output is set as shown in the OP.
My Sound pane shows no devices under the output tab. It's empty.

In case it's helpful, I didn't see the Increase 15 Port Limit patch when I went to edit the KextstoPatch. But I pasted the PMHeart code in there anyway.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 11.18.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 11.18.36 AM.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I'm still using iMac14,2. Its works so I've not tried 18,3.
You might try iMac18,3 but with an iMac14,2 Board ID (Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61).

@Stork or @pastrychef could one of you help with a problem? I have the iogear bluetooth dongle connected, my system is picking up the apple keyboard and trackpad however, when I disconnect the cables to run them on bluetooth, they are not being picked up. The system shows them, they just won't connect.

Back