Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero II Build: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z370 HERO X - i7-8700K - AMD RX 580 - Thunderbolt 3

It shouldn't be in both locations. Only one. Where was it originally installed? Did you use a kext installer to install it in /Library/Extensions/? If not, you will have to rebuild the kext cache.
I removed it from the efi/clover/kext/other and now it's working, thank you so much for your help.

emax19, please summerize what you did to get your USB 3.0 working with
@pastrychef 's help

emax19, please summerize what you did to get your USB 3.0 working with
@pastrychef 's help
Sure thing.

First, I replaced the config.plist in my efi/efi/clover folder with the one attached then I replaced the USBInject kext in
/Library/extensions with the one attached.

Thanks again for the tag team on this. You guys rock!

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.5 KB · Views: 187
  • RehabMan-USBInjectAll-2018-0420.zip
    30.6 KB · Views: 70
@Stork @pastrychef Hey guys, back with another problem that I am hoping you can help fix. I have no audio outputs visible in the system preferences/sound/options.

Last edited:
@Stork @pastrychef Hey guys, back with another problem that I am hoping you can help fix. I have no audio outputs visible in the system preferences/sound/options.
Did you follow the two step MultiBeast run as outlined in the OP?

Yes I did and all that shows is my apple tv in the output, no other options. I will run MultiBeast again and see if that helps.

@Stork I was reading up on the voodoHDA 2.9, is this something that could fix this issue?

@Stork I was reading up on the voodoHDA 2.9, is this something that could fix this issue?
Nope. Try running MultiBeastv10.3.0 selecting only the following:
:ch: Drivers > Audio > Realtek ALC1220
:ch: Build > Install
:ch: Don't reboot yet! In the Terminal, execute this command: sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions/
:ch: Reboot.​

:ch: Don't reboot yet! In the Terminal, execute this command: sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions/
I did that, maybe I need to just start from scratch as I obviously didn't follow something correctly.

@Stork I completely re did the os install according to the writeup and I am still showing no outputs. Any advice?

Back