Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero II Build: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z370 HERO X - i7-8700K - AMD RX 580 - Thunderbolt 3

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8086K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
A quick Google search pulled up a list of ASUS beep codes on a site called softwarekeep. They say 1 long + 3 short means a Conventional or Extended memory failure. Maybe try reseating the memory?
Thanks for helping out.
After clearing CMOS, I could enter the bios and Hackintosh started normally. Nothing about memory…
I Just have to test the gig for stability.

I 'rebuild' the Vega64, booted into BIOS, and card is detected and Monterey starts up normaly.
:)

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS Z370 MAXIMUS HERO X
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello! How's everyone doing?
I've had a problem for quite a while and decided to ask here. Maybe someone's been through the same and can provide help...

Every time I restart my macOS (I'm on Big Sur 11.6.4 and OpenCore 0.7.0), it's like rolling the dice. Security & Privacy settings like Accessibility features and Full Disk Access may work as well as not work. Quite often I'm required to restart again because it doesn't even load the apps' list, it's empty. I've also had to remove the TCC.db file to be able to load the apps' list again.

Since I try to shutdown my computer on a regular basis, this is very annoying.

Has anyone ever experienced this issue? Is it fixable?

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G
CPU
i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@ed.stein, I've not had that problem. I recommend you update to OC latest version as your version is old (almost a year old).

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC) Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Gents, could you please share your EFi folder. My SSD seems to be dead and i can't find my last backup that is built on top of OpenCore. I have plenty old Clover configs saved, no one of them works event with Catalina. I tried few EFi folders from this thread, and wasn't able event boot macOS installer. I need to make work done and have no time to build EFi folder from scratch. Please save me!

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Gents, could you please share your EFi folder. My SSD seems to be dead and i can't find my last backup that is built on top of OpenCore. I have plenty old Clover configs saved, no one of them works event with Catalina. I tried few EFi folders from this thread, and wasn't able event boot macOS installer. I need to make work done and have no time to build EFi folder from scratch. Please save me!
the guide is in post 1.....

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z690 Aero G
CPU
i5-12600K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
the guide is in post 1.....
Unfortunately, Post #1 Installation instructions are out of date. Unfortunately (part 2), I no longer have this system.