Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero Build: ASUS ROG Z170 MAXIMUS VIII HERO - i7-6700K - GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully someone with more knowledge can look at your Config file.

I see that your ig-platform-id is incorrect for your processor type - should be 0x59120003. Also, your Fake CPU id is wrong and not needed for your processor type. See the Mac OS 10.12.6 update thread.

I think you may have some incorrect patching going on too - it looks like you took a config.plist from a laptop configuration and are trying to apply it to a desktop. However, I don't have enough experience to say that's correct. In general though, you have some entries in there that seem to be "foreign" to the board/processor you are using.

So, first thing is to fix your Clover configuration.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge can look at your Config file.

I see that your ig-platform-id is incorrect for your processor type - should be 0x59120003. Also, your Fake CPU id is wrong and not needed for your processor type. See the Mac OS 10.12.6 update thread.

I think you may have some incorrect patching going on too - it looks like you took a config.plist from a laptop configuration and are trying to apply it to a desktop. However, I don't have enough experience to say that's correct. In general though, you have some entries in there that seem to be "foreign" to the board/processor you are using.

So, first thing is to fix your Clover configuration.

It looks like we have pretty much the exact same setup. Do you mind sharing your config?

You could simply read my build guide (sorry @Stork , not trying to take away from your thread at all) and compare that to your setup. I have a newer 200-series board, so our builds are different, therefore I urge you to read through Stork's guide FIRST and compare to your build. You should only implement things that he's implemented.

You could simply read my build guide (sorry @Stork , not trying to take away from your thread at all) and compare that to your setup. I have a newer 200-series board, so our builds are different, therefore I urge you to read through Stork's guide FIRST and compare to your build. You should only implement things that he's implemented.

I'll give it another shot, thanks!

EDIT: I deleted my existing config (I didn't realize Multibeast doesn't create a new config.plist unless I hard deleted my existing copy), followed Stork's guide again and was able to get sleep semi-working. Thanks! The only issue now is that when I try to wake, the computer shuts down instead of waking up, but this seems like more progress than where I was this morning.

Last edited:
Hi everybody, can someone share or generate an ssdt for i7 6700k at @47 ?

I got error and in GitHub appear there is a problem with the last command.

thank you.

So I've been hassled by an issue for quite some time. Every time I reboot my system, it hangs at this point:
[d6e5de54f6cf043ce3d8a174c01da8ab]_Image%202017-07-31%20at%203.42.08%20PM.public.png

Any ideas on what to do here? I'm getting a little concerned because Disk Warrior keeps turning up some needed fixes for the volume information, etc.

So I've been hassled by an issue for quite some time. Every time I reboot my system, it hangs at this point:
[d6e5de54f6cf043ce3d8a174c01da8ab]_Image%202017-07-31%20at%203.42.08%20PM.public.png

Any ideas on what to do here? I'm getting a little concerned because Disk Warrior keeps turning up some needed fixes for the volume information, etc.
Please update your profile with your system information so others can help you.

Hard Drive? SSD? Have you booted with your USB Installer thumb drive, run the installation and at the staring installation window, select the Utilities > Disk Utility > First Aid?

Important: backup your disk before running Disk Utilities.

Hard Drive? SSD? Have you booted with your USB Installer thumb drive, run the installation and at the staring installation window, select the Utilities > Disk Utility > First Aid?

Important: backup your disk before running Disk Utilities.

M.2 NVMe for my main bootable on this. Yeah, I've got a repair volume also on there and trust Disk Warrior *far* more than Disk Utility (as per many years of experience on this front vs using standard fsck via DU).

Hi folks, I'm running with same mobo/cpu, but without a graphics card. After rebooting without the USB drive for the first time, the boot process stalls with the progress bar 2/3rds of the way along. Adding "-v" as an option leaves the following message as the last item on screen:

IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

Above that, there are a number of relevant looking IGPU messages, the most relevant seem to be:

[IGPU] Failed to initialize graphics firmware. Falling back to host-side scheduling
[IGPU] Scheduler interface revision = 1: Default EL Scheduler

Any thoughts?

EDIT: I was able to boot in /once/, using (IIRC) "dart=0 nv_disable=1 -v". I can't reproduce this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back