Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero Build: ASUS ROG Z170 MAXIMUS VIII HERO - i7-6700K - GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the Corsair H55 is connected to the proper header, and I use the HWMonitor sensors that are in MultiBeast v9.1.0. This setup seems to work fine for me.

(BTW, I'm too lazy to open up the case and check, but I'm confident that the H55 is connected to the correct header.)

That's OK. I'm sure the sensors in MultiBeast 9.1 must be 1 or 2 builds below the latest ones if your liquid cooler is connected to the pump header.

Update: Oops, wrong thread. Posted on Gene one.

Today I installed Fenvi FV-T919 on my build and it works great. The only issue I'm having now is sleep function. My Hackintosh wakes from sleep right after it sleeps. However, when I turn off Bluetooth in macOS, it sleeps fine.

I followed this guide without skipping anything and haven't installed or tried anything else. Any idea why this is happening?

P.S. I connected the Bluetooth cable into USB 1112 header on my Maximus VIII Gene.

Last edited:
Update: Oops, wrong thread. Posted on Gene one.

Today I installed Fenvi FV-T919 on my build and it works great. The only issue I'm having now is sleep function. My Hackintosh wakes from sleep right after it sleeps. However, when I turn off Bluetooth in macOS, it sleeps fine.

I followed this guide without skipping anything and haven't installed or tried anything else. Any idea why this is happening?

P.S. I connected the Bluetooth cable into USB 1112 header on my Maximus VIII Gene.

I had this problem with the first Wifi/Bluetooth card I tried. I ended up returning it and exchanging for a new one. The replacement allowed my computer to sleep perfectly.

Woah, it's almost impossible for me to return the item. I really hope that the issue isn't related with the card itself. Thank you for sharing experience.

i followed your directions and can't get to the installer. Been using -v - x but my asus maximus hero viii is giving me problems .

Something must be wrong in my Bios . Any advice to get to the installed?

followed this:

:ch: AI Overclocker Tuner > X.M.P.
:ch: Extreme Tweeking > Enable
Advanced Items
:ch: System Agent (SA) Configuration > VT-d > Disable
:ch: PCH Configuration > IOAPIC 24-119 > Disabled
:ch: USB Configuration > Legacy USB Support > Auto
:ch: USB Configuration > XHCI Hand Off > Enabled
:ch: APM Configuration > Power on by PCI - E/PCI > Disabled
Boot Menu
:ch: Fast Boot > Disabled
:ch: Boot Logo Display > Disabled
:ch: Secure Boot > OS Type > Other OS
:ch: Boot Option 1 > USB installer thumb drive (the UEFI choice if there are two entries)

thanks

Ron

Kronstudios, It could be several things that are causing your problem. From where did you download macOS? How did you make your installer?

Please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)
217825-f5fc015fbc878c24066bd647dda509e2.jpg

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

Are you able to boot from the USB flash drive at all? How far does it get? Have you tried a different USB flash drive? Have you tried different USB ports?

@ Kronstudios
This is a good start:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.200564/

Your processor is supported with an appropriate SSDT.
Soon is going to be native, like new Macs.

Thanks, I'm wondering if i bought incompatible CPU

Are you able to boot from the USB flash drive at all? How far does it get? Have you tried a different USB flash drive? Have you tried different USB ports?
Yeah

I get to the black screen it says "wake = 0" in verbose then hangs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back