Contribute
Register

Stork's MyHero Build: ASUS ROG Z170 MAXIMUS VIII HERO - i7-6700K - GTX 980

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold you mouse over the the product from the link it will say FV-T919A. They also note BT does not work well with OSX Sierra?

My FV-T919 works. What can I tell you?!

Thanks for confirming I'll buy one shortly even though I bought about 6 of those below a couple years ago for some other desktop configurations I made.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Broadcom-BC...730154?hash=item2ef76ecfea:g:hAAAAOSwo4pYLAAZ
Those work, too. So, it's whatever you in which you want to invest. This market has gotten a lot of notice from the hackintosh users, and, consequently, the prices for these compatible WiFi/BT4 PCIe cards have risen in price. Good luck and have fun!

I'm still going to buy the fv-T919 since it more convenient ready to go as is while the one I linked, you have to build it, have to place a couple tiny screws to hold the wifi in place then trying to snap those tiny antennae wires to the board clips not so easy to do.

I have the Hero Alpha and the Audio chip are the same as the Hero and Hero Alpha. Is this guide for up to Sierra 10.12.5, because I can't seem to get audio to work. Tried Pastrychef's link above and still not able to get it to work, obviously voodoo would be the second choice.

Audio is a problem in Sierra 10.12.5 as MacMan described here, but curable by his instructions.

I'll give it another shot, I did follow those instructions per post#1 link. I will uninstall all the files edits and reinstall again using multibeast 9.1.

@Stork have you connected your liquid cooler to the "pump" header? I don't think there is an issue with the FakeSMC and sensors from Multibeast 9.1 as for as I know. The reason I ask that is because the latest Kozlek build and Rehabman fork for FakeSMC and sensors has broken the header output to power the pump, reason as to why I have seen my temperatures go up close to 90c.

I believe the Corsair H55 is connected to the proper header, and I use the HWMonitor sensors that are in MultiBeast v9.1.0. This setup seems to work fine for me.

(BTW, I'm too lazy to open up the case and check, but I'm confident that the H55 is connected to the correct header.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back