1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Wow... It doesn't show up in the top menubar, hard to get traction to something this hidden :crazy:
Good to know it exists tho as I do both Video and Audio, thanks.
Double click on the "Forum" menu item at the top of the page. Don't use the drop down part of that menu item unless you know where you're going.

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VIII Hero Z170
CPU
i7-6700K OC @ 4.6 GHz
Graphics
RX 580 & GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Updated to 11.2 and OC 0.6.6
Everything OK !

Motherboard
ASUS Maximus Hero VIII
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Updated to 11.2 and OC 0.6.6
Everything OK !
Ive recently bought a new hard drive and installed OC 0.6.5 with Catalina to test, runs fine so far, I have not done any post install steps yet (USB port mapping etc) but everything seems okay with it for the couple hours I spent with it.

Quick question, can I update it straight to Big Sur. now that OC is running with Catalina, or is there some special steps? I tried to find that answer on the OC guides but maybe I missed it.

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero Z170
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
I have the same motherboard with same CPU. I used OpenCore 0.6.6 for Big Sur installation. I have Sapphire RX 5500 XT, but I can't use it. agdpmode=pikera does not work in boot-args. The system works with HD 530. When I just plug the external GPU, system goes in infinite reboot. What should I do? What am I missing?

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VIII Hero Z170
CPU
i7-6700K OC @ 4.6 GHz
Graphics
RX 580 & GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ive recently bought a new hard drive and installed OC 0.6.5 with Catalina to test, runs fine so far, I have not done any post install steps yet (USB port mapping etc) but everything seems okay with it for the couple hours I spent with it.

Quick question, can I update it straight to Big Sur. now that OC is running with Catalina, or is there some special steps? I tried to find that answer on the OC guides but maybe I missed it.
You can clone your system on your new hard drive and update it. I think that if you can update to Big Sur, it should work.