Contribute
Register

Stork's Gene Build > ASUS MAXIMUS VIII GENE Z170 - i5-6600K - MSI Vega 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have Maximus VIII Gene Z170 . Can you share me your kexts and config.plist ?

6700K Skylake
Intel HD530 (I can't see HDMI sound output)
Onboard sound : 1220A chipset
Samsung 960 Evo 250GB name ssd

Regards,
Nope. I don't do that. If you're installing Sierra, follow Post #1's procedures. I'm not planning to upgrade to High Sierra until the .3 update is released. Too, many bugs in the current HS version.

Are you going to install Sierra or High Sierra?

I don't have a monitor with speakers as I have audio reference monitor speakers. Toleda's thread, High Sierra Desktop/Realtek AppleHDA Audio, and use his audio_cloverALC-130.command script to activate HDMI audio.

Script not found EFI partition. Actually EFI Mounted but command not see efi partition
I recommend you post your HDMI audio problem on toleda's thread. Be sure to read his first post in the thread and provide the required info/files in your help post.

Hello
I did install Sierra High on my Computer with your guide but I can only boot if I will choose in Clover boot- Option then Graphics Injector then there 4 options and only one InjectATI is turn on but I need to turn DeInit: On then I can boot with no problem otherwise I will stuck at black screen. Anyone know how to save that option ? then I don't have to turn that on all the time I boot my comp.
Here is the picture of that option
thanks
sorry still new to all this

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
Hello
I did install Sierra High on my Computer with your guide but I can only boot if I will choose in Clover boot- Option then Graphics Injector then there 4 options and only one InjectATI is turn on but I need to turn DeInit: On then I can boot with no problem otherwise I will stuck at black screen. Anyone know how to save that option ? then I don't have to turn that on all the time I boot my comp.
Here is the picture of that option
thanks
sorry still new to all this
Please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

Please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero/Whetstone
DDR4 3200
i7 4770k
R9 390 8GB MSI

All works but only I have to mark that DeInit: on to boot
Thanks.

All works but only I have to mark that DeInit: on to boot
Thanks.
I don't know about "DeInit". What is it? Is this a BIOS parameter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back