2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can u upload ur config plist...
Done. My config.plist is attached in-line in the original post at the end of the config.plist mods steps.

n can I use this method on viii ranger...
I don't know. Why don't you just follow the tonymacx86 Clover El Capitan guide to create your own setup.

n should I need to disable pch option in bios coz u didn't mention...
If I didn't mention changing the PCH Option, it is because I didn't change it. :problem:

do I need more to patch as lyk processor etc ?
I do not understand what you are talking about. Matter-of-fact, your post was very difficult to read and understand. Please use proper grammar and punctuation in your posts and responses; if you don't, chances are people will not respond to you. I know I won't.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z490 Creator
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
...I'm very interested in the GTX950 Card.
Do you know if the display ports are working? (maybe both on the same time?)...
I have not had the opportunity to test the Display Port connections since I don't have a Display Port monitor with me at the present time. I have used DVI and HDMI for using two monitors, though.

Motherboard
ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GIGABYTE AUROUS RX 580 (8gb)
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry for my bad English. I want to say without change PCH Configuration > IOAPIC 24-119 entries I can't boot osx. Every time I need to disable this option then I can use osx perfectly but there is one problem if I use (PCH Configuration > IOAPIC 24-119 entries) this bios method my windows CPU temp getting higher that's y I m asking u. if I try newer bios its same getting stuck. So how u do that without changing the bios ? Do I need dsdt.aml or ssdt patch if I use your config.plist ? Because when I use 10.11.2 its not smooth that's y I m asking u this kind question .

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z490 Creator
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Sorry for my bad English. I want to say without change PCH Configuration > IOAPIC 24-119 entries I can't boot osx. Every time I need to disable this option then I can use osx perfectly but there is one problem if I use (PCH Configuration > IOAPIC 24-119 entries) this bios method my windows CPU temp getting higher that's y I m asking u. if I try newer bios its same getting stuck. So how u do that without changing the bios ? Do I need dsdt.aml or ssdt patch if I use your config.plist ? Because when I use 10.11.2 its not smooth that's y I m asking u this kind question .
My BIOS does not list IOAPIC 24-119 entry under Advanced > PCH Configuration. Here is the PCH Configuration section of the GENE's User Manual.

168226-pch-configuration.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Motherboard
Gigabyte X79-UD5
CPU
i7-3930K
Graphics
GTX 960 and RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Nice build Stork!

Impressive benchmark. Looks like it has as much HP as a x79 6 core 3930k. If you get a PCI-E M.2 please post update. Can't wait till skylake LGA 2011 comes out.

GeekBench 32 Bit
167639-gene-geekbench-32-12-15.png

GeekBench 64 Bit
167640-gene-geekbench-64-12-15.png

167630-gene-heaven-12-15.png

167631-gene-valley-12-15.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi Stork!

can i replace motherboard and RAM with another one ? please help me to choice the series i can use .
it's all about price
Tq

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z490 Creator
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Stork!

can i replace motherboard and RAM with another one ? please help me to choice the series i can use .
it's all about price
Tq
What are your system components now? I need more information to help you.

Motherboard
Asus Z170 Maximus VIII HERO
CPU
Intel Skylake i7 6700K
Graphics
Asus Geforce GTX 980 Ti Strix
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have a similar build: Maximus VIII HERO and 6700K with an ASUS GTX 980-Ti. I've done the UniBeast part, get it into booting and then in -s mode it will come to "APPLEUSBHostResources a few times and then a prohibited sign comes and the whole text gets garbled. I already have Windows 8.1 on the SSD that I'm preparing to use for Mac as well, should I maybe choose Legacy instead of UEFI?

Thanks man, appreciate it!

Cheers