Contribute
Register

Stork's Gene Build > ASUS MAXIMUS VIII GENE Z170 - i5-6600K - MSI Vega 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Stork

I have main problem. I did a fresh install using NVMe 960 EVO. Then I download your config.plist and overwrite the existing config.plist inside EFI thumb drive. I followed the installation guide, but the problem is once I remove the thumb drive it won't boot :)

myron

Hello Stork

I have main problem. I did a fresh install using NVMe 960 EVO. Then I download your config.plist and overwrite the existing config.plist inside EFI thumb drive. I followed the installation guide, but the problem is once I remove the thumb drive it won't boot :)

myron
You have to follow RehabMan's spoofing guide as I state in Post #1 in the installation procedures. Re read them again.

You have to follow RehabMan's spoofing guide as I state in Post #1 in the installation procedures. Re read them again.
hello stork

finally it works now in my name 960 but I have another problem why the disk0s2 not showing in efi mounter even in terminal its shows like this:

Toiletbowls-iMac:~ toiletbowl$ mount -uw /
GetMasterBlock: Error 13 opening /dev/rdisk0s2
mount_hfs: error on mount(): error = -1.
mount_hfs: Operation not permitted

thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.18.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.18.11 PM.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I got this test in nVME samsung 960 is this slow?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.58.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 6.58.56 PM.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 150
hello stork

finally it works now in my name 960 but I have another problem why the disk0s2 not showing in efi mounter even in terminal its shows like this:

Toiletbowls-iMac:~ toiletbowl$ mount -uw /
GetMasterBlock: Error 13 opening /dev/rdisk0s2
mount_hfs: error on mount(): error = -1.
mount_hfs: Operation not permitted

thanks
The EFI partition is "diskxs1" not s2. See Post #1 for further details.

The 960 EVO looks OK. See my score in my OP which is for 950 Pro.

The EFI partition is "diskxs1" not s2. See Post #1 for further details.

The 960 EVO looks OK. See my score in my OP which is for 950 Pro.

seems ok now i can access the EFI with two SSD stripping setup :) and another problem how to fix the system wont wakeup after sleep.

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 8.26.28 PM.png

Wake-up after sleep works for me. Review the after MultiBeast installations...did you install CodexCommander? After the Sound Pane, did you turn autopoweroff off?

Wake-up after sleep works for me. Review the after MultiBeast installations...did you install CodexCommander? After the Sound Pane, did you turn autopoweroff off?
hello stork

i downloaded the latest codexcommander but the power management not yet install because as per ammuler guide my cpu I7 6400 not on the list, anyway thanks so much for helping stork appreciated a lot.

thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 11.05.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 11.05.56 PM.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
hello stork

i downloaded the latest codexcommander but the power management not yet install because as per ammuler guide my cpu I7 6400 not on the list, anyway thanks so much for helping stork appreciated a lot.

thank you
You can make your own SSDT for power management, but I would use Intel® Power Gadget to monitor your power management to see if your processor needs the SSDT.

Sorry for my previous post about the CPU model. It is a 6700 not 6400. I downloaded from ammulers guide patch to ACPI as the installation guide mention. The only problem is, once I rebooted the PC, HDMI audio no longer working, and, when I deleted again the SSDT-i7-6700.aml and try to reboot, then HDMI audio back to work again.The existing file of HDMI inside patch folder is SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-PEG0.aml maybe there is a conflict between this two files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back