Contribute
Register

Stork's Entry Level Hector Build: GA-H97N-WIFI - i5-4690 - HD4600 & GTX 760

Status
Not open for further replies.
See the installation guides in my signature block for the version of OS X you're running. If you're running Sierra, I used MultiBeast v9 & chose Drivers > Audio >Realtek ALC8xx > ALC892.

I installed the drivers but they didn't work. Thanks. I'll take a look at around.

Try it again. For some strange reason, which we can't track down, you may have to install the audio drivers twice with MultiBeast. Run MultiBeast and just select the audio kext.

mhm....I've never tried the build in audio other than the headphone jack in the front. Tested it out today because I got some new computer speakers.

Heres what works:
Front:
Out- Yes
Mic- No

Back:
Headphone jack- No
Mic- Yes
Out - No
Rear-?
c/Sub-?
In-?

? as I have tried the aux of the speakers and none of them worked. I don't have anything else to test other than headphones and those didn't work either.

Bluetooth Audio works and that is what I had been using until today.
The speakers I have get powered through USB: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BZ7MALY/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Are you getting outputs in System Preferences? Ive enabled mine via CodecCommander as i wanted audio after sleep. Never tried Audio in Multibeast.

Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 02.57.26.png

while my settings look different then yours, I was able to use this to help me. THANKS!!

Hi,
I'm completely new to "hackintosh world" but i got small Pc and I wonder can I change it to mac :p
My spec:
Mobo: Gigabyte H97N-Wifi
CPU: Intel i3-4130T
GPU:Intel HD 4400
RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 4GB 1600 ddr3
SSD: Kingston SV300-S37A - 120G
Can I do anything wit this spec or should I sell it and buy new parts ??

Please any suggestion ?
Tx

I really like my "Hector" build and use it daily. If your system is running fine with Windoze, it should be fine as a Hackintosh. Give it a try. :thumbup:

If you want wireless, you have to take out your Gigabyte Intel WiFi/BT and replace it with a WiFi/BT card as you linked to above. Note: you will need an adapter card like I used.

You'll need to have access to a Mac or a friends Mac to create an account in Apple's Mac App Store and, then, download Sierra. Then, run UniBeast per the tonymacx86's guide UniBeast: Install macOS Sierra on Any Supported Intel-based PC on that Mac. (Read for understanding the whole guide.)

To install Sierra, I would use my El Capitan guide in my signature guide as nothing as really changed. Make sure to use UniBeast v7.0.1 for Sierra and MultiBeast v9.0.1 for Sierra, not the El Capitan versions. Since you don't have a graphics card, I recommend using the System Definition of iMac 14,1, not 14,2. When you're in MultiBeast, choose
Customize > System Definitions > iMac > iMac14,1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back