Graphics
AMD RX580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,
I've got a weird problem after the upgrade to 10.11

The stock market widget in the notification area is gone. Ironically it is the only widget I use.

eoAXZot.png

It's also not there when I click on the Edit button.

Has anybody an idea how to retrieve it back? This widget isn't an app on it's own unfortunately. I have a backup from Yosemite, but I don't know what to restore.

Hello,
I've got a weird problem after the upgrade to 10.11

The stock market widget in the notification area is gone. Ironically it is the only widget I use.

eoAXZot.png

It's also not there when I click on the Edit button.

Has anybody an idea how to retrieve it back? This widget isn't an app on it's own unfortunately. I have a backup from Yosemite, but I don't know what to restore.

Perhaps this might help :
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7253481?start=0&tstart=0

I have this same problem (also missing the weather widget) and it sucks :/ the thread that was linked suggests to disable and enable SIP, but that's done differently with the hacks. suggestions? I have booterconfig 0x28 and csractiveconfig 0x3

-ok so i disabled sip by changing csr to 0x67, restarted and changed to 0x0 and still nothing.

"solved: go to /system/library/coreservices , find weather and right click OPEN, after that both stocks and weather widgets appeared in the notification center in my machine"

for those that had trouble finding the solution even after being directed to these links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back