Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but clover configurator won't let me select 17,1

Attach config.plist. iMac 16,1 is for Broadwell. Better to use iMac 14,2 to avoid issues with Black screen.

Just left home I will submit my config plist I soon as I get back home, I checked my serial on evromac and it comes up as skylake 2.8ghz core i5. And i did not get the black screen issue either,works similar to the 14,2

Here is my config plist and clover configurator that I used.

Not quite sure on why you attach Clover Configurator. I don't use it. Log out of iMessage services copy values over reboot then log everything back in.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 204
why am I to use a 41,2 when that is for haswell and I have a skyline cpu? I am a bit confused.

No such thing as 41,2. iMac 14,2 is recommended to use to avoid Black Screens. iMac 17,1 uses ATI Radeon Graphics not Nvidia Graphics.

Last edited:
No such thing as 41,2. iMac 14,2 is recommended to use to avoid Black Screens. iMac 17,1 uses ATI Radeon Graphics not Nvidia Graphics.
I am using 14,2 and and i am now getting this error when I try to generate an ssdt"
Error: board-id [Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61] not supported by Skylake" what should I do about this? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back