Graphics
ATI5750
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
if i boot with -v UseKernelCache=No . it work fine.

how to boot with UseKernelCache=Yes ?

Thanks

did u used the bcc9 patch previosly on earlyer 10.8's if so you will have to reapply if not i would still try to apply it

look for bcc9 on insanley mac he has a thread and he just updated his patch for 10.8.2 would post a link but it gets buchered on here

did u used the bcc9 patch previosly on earlyer 10.8's if so you will have to reapply if not i would still try to apply it

look for bcc9 on insanley mac he has a thread and he just updated his patch for 10.8.2 would post a link but it gets buchered on here
I read the entire post on insanely mac... have also downloaded the new script but i do not understand how do i use it to patch IOAHCIBlockStorage.kext

pls help me patch my kext :)

thanks

i used the older version i just double clicked it an entered my password and it did everything for me i dont need it anymore since i got a new hd so i dont know how about the current version

i used the older version i just double clicked it an entered my password and it did everything for me i dont need it anymore since i got a new hd so i dont know how about the current version
can you upload the kext from 10.8.0 so that i can also use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back