1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi again Toleda,

Zotac H77, ALC892

Here's my previous thread FYI http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/655...ltibeast-5-0-2-installation-5.html#post429989

I have attempted to install the alpha HDA to no avail. These are the steps I've taken:

1. DSDT/HDEF edit (commented out DTGP as it's causing "Object not found" error)
2. Deleted AppleHDA and HDAEnabler892 in S/L/A
3. Copied AppleHDA and HDAEnabler1 into S/L/A
4. Run KextBeast
5. Restart

Still no audio, I can adjust volume but I guess it's adjusting volume for AirPlay, just got my Apple TV so I'm not sure how to disable it. Attached IOReg and DSDT. Please note that this DSDT is the edited but before installation, seems like whatever I've edited is gone after installation

Hear from you soon and thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    561.7 KB · Views: 100
Hi again Toleda,

Zotac H77, ALC892

Here's my previous thread FYI http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/655...ltibeast-5-0-2-installation-5.html#post429989

I have attempted to install the alpha HDA to no avail. These are the steps I've taken:

1. DSDT/HDEF edit (commented out DTGP as it's causing "Object not found" error)
2. Deleted AppleHDA and HDAEnabler892 in S/L/A
3. Copied AppleHDA and HDAEnabler1 into S/L/A
4. Run KextBeast
5. Restart

Still no audio, I can adjust volume but I guess it's adjusting volume for AirPlay, just got my Apple TV so I'm not sure how to disable it. Attached IOReg and DSDT. Please note that this DSDT is the edited but before installation, seems like whatever I've edited is gone after installation

Hear from you soon and thanks in advance!
Let's see, there are now 3 threads for the same problem. You still have the original problem with a work around that enables audio. Audio will not work with the method above.

Suggest a clean install. Follow the guides exactly. When a step fails, it means something is wrong. Fix the problem before proceeding. As well, it is unlikely a new method you create will work.

Sorry, I was under the impression that we have exhausted all ideas in the old thread and came up with UseKernelCache=No as a temporary workaround. I thought it's better to move to a new thread focusing on installing alpha HDA. Feel free to lock this up if you want me to stick to the old thread ;)

EDIT:
Did a clean install and followed these steps:
1. Edit and install HDEF/DSDT (realised I was missing method DTGP and added that to the DefinitionBlock, no more errors)
2. Ran MultiBeast, installing only EasyBeast
3. Backup and deleted native AppleHDA from S/L/E
4. Move alpha AppleHDA and HDAEnabler1 to desktop, ran KextBeast

Audio ID does show up as 1 in System Information but no other audio information and no audio

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    585.1 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back