Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
anyone is running hackintosh 10.6 or high and can play Starcarft II? Will it work? will I get banned from battle.net?

st0207 said:
anyone is running hackintosh 10.6 or high and can play Starcarft II? Will it work? will I get banned from battle.net?

Um I don't see how you'll get banned from battle.net but the game runs AWESOMEE!!!!!!! With the specs I have in my signature, It's amazing. I love it!

Game on!!

etherealglimpse said:
st0207 said:

Um I don't see how you'll get banned from battle.net but the game runs AWESOMEE!!!!!!! With the specs I have in my signature, It's amazing. I love it!

Game on!!

what model is your 5770, hdmi functional?

Hey guys,

I'm considering buying a Gigabyte HD 5770 1Gt Silent for my new Hackintosh, but I haven't found anyone who has tried the card on Hackingtosh.

It seems that you have the same (or similar) card on your Hackingtosh. It would be much appreciated if you could share your experiences with it? Are all of the connections working?

Thanks a million! I'll join you in starcraft II soon so you can kick my noob ass :p

SCII is awesome on a hackintosh. I am running it with every setting on Ultra at 1920x1200 and its pretty fast.

Both DVI ports and HDMI port works, OS X detects the displays for extended desktop or mirroring. I haven't tried the Display Port.

Oh cool, did you try it with 2 monitors on DVI? I only have one here but I want to buy another for my hackintosh! The card is working GREAT so far! I can play all games at max :)

cr4nky

Thanks for your encouragement pitogo! Could you specify the manufacturer of your card? Do you know if the board matters or only the chipset (HD5770).

Sorry to discuss this on this new gaming thread, but it seems the only place where I can reach people who have a similar card.

Hey Zyte, i didn't installed (not yet) any games or starcraft but i can confirm HD5770 will work in OSX86, just follow the standard iBoot+MultiBeast procedure but using this iBoot version patched for ATI 5xxx viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3651

just said:
Hey Zyte, i didn't installed (not yet) any games or starcraft but i can confirm HD5770 will work in OSX86, just follow the standard iBoot+MultiBeast procedure but using this iBoot version patched for ATI 5xxx viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3651

Yeah its working AWESOME! Even OpenCL works :) Just follow the guide with iBoot!

cr4nky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back