Contribute
Register

[Stable] Nicoras' Mac: H370M Bazooka + Vega 56 | OpenCore-based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been able to use the Intel UHD 630? Every guide I follow results in a black screen.
Also the audio guide is not available.

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to use the Intel UHD 630? Every guide I follow results in a black screen.
Also the audio guide is not available.
Will get it resolved

I have this same configuration and I can't install it. The OS thing is not there

"I just cannot find in my BIOS settings this root,
  • Boot/Secure Boot/ OS Type - Other OS"

Thank you, mate!!!!!!

I just did what you said. I downgrade my BIOS to ,10 and tried with installation and..... YEAH, I've got Mojave!

Now I am checking if hardware works correctly but, its a big step!

Thank you so much!

Have you been able to find this setting? I have the original bios 0.100

• Boot/Secure Boot/ OS Type - Other OS"
Nevermind. This mobo call it Windows Support, i just had to disable it.

Last edited:
@Nicoras
THANK YOU FOR SHARE YOUR UEFI :):) Successfully installed!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Nicoras, Hi, I have the same motherboard as you have, and I'm using your EFI Folder. I stuck at the error:
kextd stall[0], (240s): 'AppleACPICPU'
Could you help me? Thanks

Last edited:
@Nicoras, Hi, I have the same motherboard as you have, and I'm using your EFI Folder. I stuck at the error:
kextd stall[0], (240s): 'AppleACPICPU'
Could you help me? ThanksView attachment 399466

Ah yes. I'm facing the same issue as you right now. It seems like we're unable to get through to 10.14.4. Something requires an update and I'll have to take a look at this.

Ah yes. I'm facing the same issue as you right now. It seems like we're unable to get through to 10.14.4. Something requires an update and I'll have to take a look at this.

I was able to boot and install 10.14.4

I did not use the EFI folder provided, faced some errors. I just followed the guide provided by this forum, but had to put the latest version of USBInjectALL in the kext folder, because I was loosing the pendrive in the middle of the boot. Also slide=0 true gives me error, so I did not selected that.

I was able to boot and install 10.14.4

I did not use the EFI folder provided, faced some errors. I just followed the guide provided by this forum, but had to put the latest version of USBInjectALL in the kext folder, because I was loosing the pendrive in the middle of the boot. Also slide=0 true gives me error, so I did not selected that.
Mind sharing what you've updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back