CPU
i3-6100U
Graphics
HD 520 1920x1080 IPS
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
I have an E560 with i7-6500U cpu .. its working very well with a few cpu related adjustments.

is your internal microphone working? i had no success to bring it to work
Internal microphone works well оnly with VoodooHDA, but then the sound from the speakers will be quieter than AppleALC

Attachments

Motherboard
ThinkPad E560-Clover
CPU
i3-6100U
Graphics
HD 520 1920x1080 IPS
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
hi
What to do to connect to wifi?
I use mini usb adapter TL-WN725N, work good. If you want faster wifi, then you need to replace intel m2 wifi to Broadcom BCM94352Z.

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkPad e560
CPU
Intel Core i5 6200U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 520 und AMD Radeon R7 370
I have an E560 with i7-6500U cpu .. its working very well with a few cpu related adjustments.

is your internal microphone working? i had no success to bring it to work
Can you tell me please what these cpu related adjustments? I have 6200U, should I do any adjustments to Fleshboy55 files?
Thanks in advance

Motherboard
ThinkPad E560-Clover
CPU
i3-6100U
Graphics
HD 520 1920x1080 IPS
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Can you tell me please what these cpu related adjustments? I have 6200U, should I do any adjustments to Fleshboy55 files?
Thanks in advance
There is nothing to do with your cpu. Full power management already included. My laptop runs on battery for 3.5 hours, while the battery is no longer new.

Motherboard
Dell
CPU
core i3
Graphics
intel graphics
I downloaded UniBeast, made a USB boot disk with the latest Mojave 10.14.3 and replaced the EFI folders from the GitHub page and got the installation to complete, now I have no clue if I should run multibeast after that, how do I install clover boot loader post installation? please help, I am able to boot with the USB created using UniBeast.

Everything works (other than WiFi) which I guess is a known issue.

Can someone please tell me what are the post installation instructions to make this boot straight without using the USB created using UniBeast? those instructions are completely missing!!

@Fleshboy55 please help!!

Motherboard
ThinkPad E560-Clover
CPU
i3-6100U
Graphics
HD 520 1920x1080 IPS
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
I downloaded UniBeast, made a USB boot disk with the latest Mojave 10.14.3 and replaced the EFI folders from the GitHub page and got the installation to complete, now I have no clue if I should run multibeast after that, how do I install clover boot loader post installation? please help, I am able to boot with the USB created using UniBeast.

Everything works (other than WiFi) which I guess is a known issue.

Can someone please tell me what are the post installation instructions to make this boot straight without using the USB created using UniBeast? those instructions are completely missing!!

@Fleshboy55 please help!!
You have done all the hard work, you only need to install clover Clover bootloader