Contribute
Register

SSDTs for all i3/i5/i7 - Please Test and Give Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can return to the original one or just edit the existing one...DropSSDT to NO and GeneratePStates to YES...

I'm running with DropSSDT, GeneratePStates, and GenerateCStates all NO. I theorized (in a different post) that with a proper DSDT and SSDT that these are not necessary after analyzing the source code for Chimera. So far, my theory is correct.

YMMV...

Do you have two ProBooks or something? One with i3... one with i7...??

gen4ig said:
Is there a working SSDT for i5 2300?

That sounds like a desktop chip, and this forum is focused on HP ProBook laptops which have Intel's mobile chips.

You could certainly generate one using RevoGirl's SSDT script (do a search).

Hi all, I have been looking around for the answer to this but I cant seem to find it. Maybe someone can lead me in the right direction. I have the 4530s with i3 running 10.7.3. I don't know which cpu ssdt to use from the hp probook installer 4. I don't remember having to choose when I used installer 3 but it has been a while since I did it. Anyone have anyway for me to figure this out? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

thesharpieworks said:
Hi all, I have been looking around for the answer to this but I cant seem to find it. Maybe someone can lead me in the right direction. I have the 4530s with i3 running 10.7.3. I don't know which cpu ssdt to use from the hp probook installer 4. I don't remember having to choose when I used installer 3 but it has been a while since I did it. Anyone have anyway for me to figure this out? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
You just need to know specifically which i3 CPU you have. If you go into your BIOS (hit F10 at the HP boot screen), you will see it displayed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back