Contribute
Register

SSDTs for all i3/i5/i7 - Please Test and Give Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should not expect power management to work with NullCPUPowerManagement.kext installed.
I deleted NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. I used patch ssdtgen.sh, too. but speedstep don't work.

I deleted NullCPUPowerManagement.kext. I used patch ssdtgen.sh, too. but speedstep don't work.

Your ioreg shows NullCPUPowerManagement.kext installed. The ioreg never lies.

Your ioreg shows NullCPUPowerManagement.kext installed. The ioreg never lies.
-I checked careful in S/L/E, don't have NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and extract IOReg again.

Attachments

• IOReg.ioreg
    1.7 MB · Views: 284
-I checked careful in S/L/E, don't have NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and extract IOReg again.

From your bootlog:
Code:
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,1)/Extra/Extensions/NullCPUPowerManagement.kext/Contents/Info.plist] 1498 bytes.

Looks like you're still booting from USB and your USB has NullCPU*.

-Yeah, Thank you very much. My boot USB have NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and deleted, Speedstep worked, but Intel HD3000 don't work.

-Yeah, Thank you very much. My boot USB have NullCPUPowerManagement.kext and deleted, Speedstep worked, but Intel HD3000 don't work.

Your HD3000 was not working properly in the previous ioreg you posted... so nothing has changed...

What is your screen resolution?

Are you using dart=0 kernel flag? (or disable VT-d in BIOS)?

Your HD3000 was not working properly in the previous ioreg you posted... so nothing has changed...

What is your screen resolution?

Are you using dart=0 kernel flag? (or disable VT-d in BIOS).
-Yes, I using dart=0.

-Yes, I using dart=0.

You didn't answer my first question. Questions end with '?'...

Note: According to ioreg, AppleIntelMEIDriver is not loading (should load against device 8086:1c3a). Perhaps you mistakenly used the "Intel mixed graphics patch" in Multibeast?

You didn't answer my first question. Questions end with '?'...

Note: According to ioreg, AppleIntelMEIDriver is not loading (should load against device 8086:1c3a). Perhaps you mistakenly used the "Intel mixed graphics patch" in Multibeast?
-Sorry. Screen resolution:

Attachments

• 3.tiff
    49.1 KB · Views: 352
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back