Graphics
HD 6780
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
ok so far i have tried a lot of different SSDT settings but not working on my system the only thing that works and read my CPU overclock speed is the
<key>DropSSDT</key>
<string>Yes</string>

And remove the
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

So my question is that if is safe to keep the dropSSDT on the chimera plist???

ramirorobles said:
ok so far i have tried a lot of different SSDT settings but not working on my system the only thing that works and read my CPU overclock speed is the
<key>DropSSDT</key>
<string>Yes</string>

And remove the
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>

So my question is that if is safe to keep the dropSSDT on the chimera plist???

You can't use DropSSDT with a custom SSDT.

What SMBios are you using? If it is iMac12,2 or 12,1 then you're probably only getting your min and max clock speeds. (16 and 46 for example).

If this is the case, change your SMBios to either Macmini5,1 or 5,3

I am using Mac pro 3.1 and i try whit ssdt and no dropSSDT not working i try like 100 different things but not working

i can't use mac mini i get a KP at boot i can only use iMac 12.2 and mac pro 3.1 all the other give a KP at boot

ramirorobles said:
i can't use mac mini i get a KP at boot i can only use iMac 12.2 and mac pro 3.1 all the other give a KP at boot

Are you booting with UseKernelCache=Yes

If so, that may be your problem.

Also, when you change to the Macmini profile, try doing a disk permissions fix on the disk before rebooting. Also, see my post regarding the SMBIOS network fix.

Adam

where can i see your post?

ok so i change that to mac mini and remove the <key>UseKernelCache</key<string>Yes</string>
So now it shows 39 and i am at 42 and sleep is not working and audios not working when i turn off the pc it turns back on by it self ....How do you set up your bios setting whats disable and whats enable???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back