Contribute
Register

SSDT GPU (Graphics Card) Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you show me how to setting this csm options ? I selected all is UEFI only. Then black screen show up :(

Attachments

• IMG_7722.JPG
    IMG_7722.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_7721.JPG
    IMG_7721.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 214
  • IMG_7720.JPG
    IMG_7720.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 210
  • IMG_7719.JPG
    IMG_7719.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 207
Could you show me how to setting this csm options ? I selected all is UEFI only. Then black screen show up :(

The second screenshot shows CSM “enabled” disable to download drivers and the after configured reboot and “enable”.

The second screenshot shows CSM “enabled” disable to download drivers and the after configured reboot and “enable”.

I did exactly what you said. But still black screen show up. :( Poor me!

I have three GPU in my system. First one and second one is getting proper names like BR2A and BR3A but third one is under BR3A too?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 8.24.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 8.24.50 PM.png
    744.4 KB · Views: 203
  • DSDT.aml
    216.8 KB · Views: 189
Hi All! Did anyone try the shilohh approach using as operating system High Sierra? The problem that I am having is that in Sierra the two cards (Nvidia GT 440 and Nvidia GT 640, on MB Asus P7P55D-EPro, CPU i7) using the splitting by shilohh works perfectly (I have two screens attached to GT 440 and one to GT 640 all DVI). When I upgrade to 10.13.2 I have only the screen attached to Nvidia GT 640. Any idea? I will not upgrade to 10.13.3 because I want three screens. THX

Last edited:
I have three GPU in my system. First one and second one is getting proper names like BR2A and BR3A but third one is under BR3A too?
Your ioregistry is filtered so it's missing some stuff. Remove the search text to make it unfiltered.

BR2A and BR3A are probably root ports. H000 are probably switches. pci-bridge@8 and pci-bridge@10 are probably slots. display@0 is the first device and function of the graphics card (@0 is truncated form of @0,0). A graphics card probably has a second function of the same device (@0,1) for audio. Maybe try the pcitree.sh script (#187, #189). Each pci device in the ioregistry has a pcidebug property which is the "bus:device:function" number. A root port or switch will have "(secondary:subordinate)" bus numbers which are the first and last bus number for all busses downstream of the switch. You can use the lspci command to get more info on each device.

Your ioregistry is filtered so it's missing some stuff. Remove the search text to make it unfiltered.

BR2A and BR3A are probably root ports. H000 are probably switches. pci-bridge@8 and pci-bridge@10 are probably slots. display@0 is the first device and function of the graphics card (@0 is truncated form of @0,0). A graphics card probably has a second function of the same device (@0,1) for audio. Maybe try the pcitree.sh script (#187, #189). Each pci device in the ioregistry has a pcidebug property which is the "bus:device:function" number. A root port or switch will have "(secondary:subordinate)" bus numbers which are the first and last bus number for all busses downstream of the switch. You can use the lspci command to get more info on each device.

Thank you for replying. I have exported my ioreg file. Maybe it will be more clear. I added my gnu ssdts too.

Attachments

• MacPro.ioreg
    9.8 MB · Views: 175
  • SSDT-2.aml
    374 bytes · Views: 177
  • SSDT-3.aml
    375 bytes · Views: 174
Can anyone clarify for me what properties I need for dual cards using mac pro 6,1 definition with 2x GTX 1070 8GB, the guide is a little confusing. I have spent a good 6 hours on this...

I created DSDT's for each card using the right device address and I can get each one to work individually but If I have booth cards in at the same time its stuck in verbose (black screen mode).

Anyone out there using dual cards care to chime in?

Can anyone clarify for me what properties I need for dual cards using mac pro 6,1 definition with 2x GTX 1070 8GB, the guide is a little confusing. I have spent a good 6 hours on this...

I created DSDT's for each card using the right device address and I can get each one to work individually but If I have booth cards in at the same time its stuck in verbose (black screen mode).

Anyone out there using dual cards care to chime in?
Post your DSL...

Post your DSL...

@vulgo I ended up using the iMac Pro definition and it worked! I did not need to use the SSDT's, read about it working on insanelymac

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back