Contribute
Register

SSDT GPU (Graphics Card) Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so attached are both the new IORegistryExplorer save, and the SSDT for the GPU.

I tried MacPro3,1... it did not work. Exactly the same as iMac17,1 (Black screen of nothingness).
Remove your old GPU SSDT. Use SSDT-1, SSDT-2 and the config.plist.

Attachments

• Fixed.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 148
You beauty, it worked! Thank you so much :D

What was in the SSDT-1 and 2 that was different? Could you share them?
For starters you still had Pike's bin patch in your config (removed it).

2nd you had the add IMEI fix in the wrong place in your config (removed it). SSDT-2 disables HECI and adds IMEI at it's address (don't think that fixed your issue).

3rd disabled GFX0 and added IGPU at it's address in SSDT-1 (I think this is what fixed your issue).

Please test and find out what fixed it for sure:

1) remove ssdt-2 and reboot. see if you get black screen. if not, that wasn't it. if black screen is back, then you know this is the change that fixed it.

2) switch ssdt-1 for your old one and reboot. see if you get black screen. if not, that wasn't it. if black screen is back, then you know this is the change that fixed it.

3) switch config for your old one and reboot. see if you get black screen. if black screen is back, then you know this is the change that fixed it.

3) switch config for your old one and reboot. see if you get black screen. if black screen is back, then you know this is the change that fixed it.

It was #3, oddly.
I must say, I am surprised to find that out... since like I said earlier, this problem started after updating to 10.11.4.

Would you mind sharing the .dsl's for the SSDT's please? :)

Well that's strange. So if you use your old SSDT-1, remove SSDT-2 and just use the new config.plist, it works? if that's the case, the new SSDT changes didn't help anything.

For .DSLs just open the .AMLs in MaciASL.app and "File" > "Save As". Change "File Format" to "Disassembled ASL File".

Well that's strange. So if you use your old SSDT-1, remove SSDT-2 and just use the new config.plist, it works? if that's the case, the new SSDT changes didn't help anything.

Shiznit.
Yes, putting my old SSDT back in, and only keeping the fixed config.plist does indeed boot without issue.

I have noticed 1 thing though; the SSDT-2 does fix the IMEI warning in the system.log... which is something!

I apologize for bumping this old thread, but I have not had any success with getting HDMI audio working in El Capitan with my custom SSDT. I am running a Zotac NEN Steam Machine hackintosh. My system is a Skylake i5 (Realtek 892 on board audio) with an NVIDIA GTX 970m 3GB. I have everything working except HDMI audio.

I have attached my system information (ioreg, raw DSDT, config.plist, SSDT.aml). I can't seem to determine if my SSDT is loaded or not. Perhaps I missed a step in my SSDT patches. I tried editing my DSDT with toleda's patches, but unfortunately my compiled DSDT was missing something and I got "still waiting for root device".

Attachments

• setup.zip
    895.6 KB · Views: 104
  • origin.zip
    52.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
I apologize for bumping this old thread, but I have not had any success with getting HDMI audio working in El Capitan with my custom SSDT. I am running a Zotac NEN Steam Machine hackintosh. My system is a Skylake i5 (Realtek 892 on board audio) with an NVIDIA GTX 970m 3GB. I have everything working except HDMI audio.

I have attached my system information (ioreg, raw DSDT, config.plist, SSDT.aml). I can't seem to determine if my SSDT is loaded or not. Perhaps I missed a step in my SSDT patches. I tried editing my DSDT with toleda's patches, but unfortunately my compiled DSDT was missing something and I got "still waiting for root device".
You messed up on the address of your GPU device to disable. PEGP is the second device in PEG0 and is probably meant to be the HDMI audio device. XVSO is the GPU device. Try disabling both for the new GPU and HDMI devices that you are adding in with your SSDT.

Open your SSDT and find:
Code:
Name (\_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP._STA, Zero)

Remove the \

Then add this right underneath it:
Code:
Name (_SB.PCI0.PEG0.XVS0._STA, Zero)

Example:
Code:
    Name (_SB.PCI0.PEG0.PEGP._STA, Zero)
    Name (_SB.PCI0.PEG0.XVS0._STA, Zero)

Then compile and save.

Last edited:
Hi shilohh,

After I install successfully the Hackintosh for myself, I have tried to install a hackintosh for my brother. And I have followed exactly what you guided in this thread
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/i...-extreme-32gb-ram-gtx-770-4gb-success.130386/

And I have tried to do exactly what you guided in this topic
http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/ssdt-gpu-graphics-card-injection.183354/
to fix the black screen. But nothing has changed.

Please help me!!!

I had spent 1 week to install and fix, but today, I give up! :(. So sadly!

This is the infomation of the machine I have tried to install Yosemite.

Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme
CPU: Intell i7 3970x
GPU: ASUS GTX 690

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• R4E-i7-3970X-GTX690.ioreg
    6.2 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
The 690 is a weird one (dual gpu). Please zip and upload your entire clover folder from the efi partition.

EDIT: Also, please remove ssdt-1.aml and reboot. Then save me a new ioreg.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back