Contribute
Register

SSDT GPU (Graphics Card) Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi shilohh,
I have compressed (EFI folder in EFI partition + IORegistryExplorer + System Report + bdmesg) to 2 zip files
(the first one with SSDT-1.aml file in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched
the second one without SSDT-1.aml file in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched)

Hope you could find the way to solve this problem.

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• R4E-3970X-GTX690_with-SSDT-1.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 91
  • R4E-3970X-GTX690_without-SSDT-1.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Hi shilohh,
I have run AGDPfix.app and reboot.
After reboot, kernel panic had happened and the machine has auto rebooted once again.
After the second rebooting, nothing change, black screen still appear.
Should I copy the OEM 'AppleGraphicsControl.kext' from the back up that the app has created into '/System/Library/Extensions/'?

Thank you for help!

Last edited:
Hi shilohh,
I have a ideal to solve my problem, but I'm not sure about that. So I need to hear your opinion on this.

If I replace my current graphic card (GTX 690) by GTX 980 or TITAN X (I see on your build), is this problem can be solved easier than?

Thank you very much!

Hi shilohh,
I have a ideal to solve my problem, but I'm not sure about that. So I need to hear your opinion on this.

If I replace my current graphic card (GTX 690) by GTX 980 or TITAN X (I see on your build), is this problem can be solved easier than?

Thank you very much!
a 980/980ti/titan x would all work but only with the web driver installed and working.

Test these SSDTs if one or both work save me ioregs and System Reports.

Sorry shilohh,
But you meant I should try my current SSDTs with the new graphic card (980/980 Ti/Titan X) be replaced?

Thank you very much for your active help!
Sorry. I forgot to attach. These are for your 690

Attachments

• GTX690test.zip
    2 KB · Views: 102
Hi shilohh,
As your guide
Test these SSDTs if one or both work save me ioregs and System Reports.

I have put SSDT-1.aml file in 'GTX690test/GTX690-NPE3-test1' into 'EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched', and reboot the system. After the rebooting, the kernel panic has happened and auto reboot the system. At the second rebooting, black screen still appear. So, I reboot the computer once again and use 'nv_disable=1' bootleg to access the system. I attach the problem report file that I have got when the kernel panic has appeared.

At that time, I have a little bit of confusing about the 'AGDPfix.app'. So I have run 'AGDPfix.app' once more time. After that, the system has rebooted and I can access to the system with graphic card was disabled (I didn't add any bootflag). I have saved the IOReg & System report.

Then, I replace the SSDT-1.aml file in 'EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched' by the SSDT-1.aml in 'GTX690test/GTX690-NPE3-test2' and reboot the system. After that, the system has accessed directly into the Yosemite with graphic card was disabled (I didn't add any bootflag too).

So, I have made some stupid bug with 'AGDPfix.app'??? Or not?

Attachments

• Result-of-GTX690-NPE3-test1.zip
    726.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Result-of-GTX690-NPE3-test2.zip
    724.9 KB · Views: 66
Hi shilohh,
I have put SSDT-1.aml file in 'GTX690test/GTX690-NPE3-test1' into 'EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched', and reboot the system. After the rebooting, the kernel panic has happened and auto reboot the system. At the second rebooting, black screen still appear. So, I reboot the computer once again and use 'nv_disable=1' bootleg to access the system. I attach the problem report file that I have got when the kernel panic has appeared.

At that time, I have a little bit of confusing about the 'AGDPfix.app'. So I have run 'AGDPfix.app' once more time. After that, the system has rebooted and I can access to the system with graphic card was disabled (I didn't add any bootflag). I have saved the IOReg & System report.

Then, I replace the SSDT-1.aml file in 'EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched' by the SSDT-1.aml in 'GTX690test/GTX690-NPE3-test2' and reboot the system. After that, the system has accessed directly into the Yosemite with graphic card was disabled (I didn't add any bootflag too).

So, I have made some stupid bug with 'AGDPfix.app'??? Or not?
Delete SSDT-1.aml from EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched. Place the kext that was backed up by AGDPfix on the desktop and run kextbeast. Open config.plist with clover configurator and switch from MacPro6,1 to MacPro5,1 or iMac14,2 and reboot.

I have deleted SSDT-1.aml from 'EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched'. Placed the kext that was backed up by AGDPfix on the desktop and run Kextbeast. After that, I have had some pop-up like these. Is it ok shilohh?
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.19.48 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.21.23 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.21.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.21.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.21.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 10.21.50 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back