Contribute
Register

SSDT generation script (Ivybridge PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey pike in my console i get a failed to write ring table error im using your latest script any suggestions thanks

So I have a weird issue. I can generate the SSDT, but when I try to use it (using clover btw), my system hangs. Maybe it's my DSDT or something, but it's really odd and annoying. If I reboot to single user, mount the EFI and remove the SSDT.aml, my system will then boot. I have a 670m gtx, but no optimus. ACPI_SMC_PatformPlugin loads when I can boot (without the SSDT) but I only get 2 states [12 24] Any suggestions or anything I need to do special to have the SSDT load correctly and NOT freeze the boot?

Log from script:

Code:
Generating SSDT_PR.dsl for a MacBookPro10,1 [Mac-C3EC7CD22292981F]
Ivy Bridge Core i7-3630QM processor [0x0704] setup
With a maximum TDP of 45 Watt, as specified by Intel

Warning: Low Frequency Mode is 0 (unknown)
         Now using 1200 MHz for Mobile processor

Number logical CPU's: 8 (Core Frequency: 2400 MHz)
Number of Turbo States: 10 (2500-3400 MHz)
Number of P-States: 23 (1200-3400 MHz)
Adjusting C-States for detected (mobile) processor
Injected C-States for CPU0 (C1,C3,C6,C7)
Injected C-States for CPU1 (C1,C2,C3)
Warning: Model identifier [MacBookPro10,1] is missing from: /S*/L*/CoreServices/PlatformSupport.plist

So I have a weird issue. I can generate the SSDT, but when I try to use it (using clover btw), my system hangs.
Nothing wrong with the SSDT. Clover cannot boot OS X because,
Model identifier [MacBookPro10,1] is missing from: /S*/L*/CoreServices/PlatformSupport.plist

Edit the plist, wait for 10.8.3 or boot with Chameleon or Chimera.

I did add it at one point, and the generation error went away, but still couldn't boot. The reason I use clover is that for some reason I cannot boot chimera/chameleon on my laptop without using a usb stick. Let me try again though. When I first got the machine no matter whatI tried, the BIOS would not see the MBR options of Chameleon / Chimer. Asus G75VW in case you're wondering. So I'll just wait for 10.8.3 ;) Thanks for the reply though!

Can someone check my ssdt

Just want to ask if Celeron and Pentium Ivy bridge processors are supported by this script? or is it possible? tnx
http://ark.intel.com/products/71072/Intel-Celeron-Processor-G1610-2M-Cache-2_60-GHz
http://ark.intel.com/products/71071/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G2010-3M-Cache-2_80-GHz
good for budget hackintosh..tnx
We didn't include all processors, and we don't have to. Simply run the script on your system with the 'unsupported' processor and it will produce the ssdt_pr.dsl for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back