Contribute
Register

SSDT for Asus Z370-I

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
Hy @XDAN , First thanks for doing all of this work !!
I have tried several time to use your Custom SSDT but without any success to make it works on my build.
Have the same motherboard as you with an I7 8700K and RX5700 XT. I will upload my EFI as well.

So Basically what I have try
Deleted USBInjectAll.kext and add you SSDT in the patch folder SSDT-UIAC.aml
Deleted USBInjectAll.kext and add you SSDT in the patch folder SSDT-UIAC.aml with SSDT-USBX.aml
USBInjectAll.kext and add you SSDT in the patch folder SSDT-UIAC.aml
USBInjectAll.kext and add you SSDT in the patch folder SSDT-UIAC.aml with SSDT-USBX.aml

and every time during the boot he stop and don't do anything

if you can take a look at my efi and give me a feedback about it I would really appreciated
Hi, i uploaded my actual EFI / first post of this thread EFI_032420 -> - copy / replace the EF folder on you clover usb boot stick and boot b usb. Also, check the bios settings. you will find them somewhere in the forum for the board. Thats key!
Let me know how it's going ..
BR C

Hey thanks for your feedback but in the first post of this thread I just find EFI_042919.zip can you upload the new one :) please

ok thanks I keep you posted when your EFI appears on the first post may be the web site need to process it.
thanks for helping me !!

ok thanks I keep you posted when your EFI appears on the first post may be the web site need to process it.
thanks for helping me !!
May the uploaded files need to be verified by the admin. Until then you can try the old one

May the uploaded files need to be verified by the admin. Until then you can try the old one

Uploaded again. Still not visible.

Hey I have tried your old EFI and he didn't work. he freeze at the end of the boot

Hey I have tried your old EFI and he didn't work. he freeze at the end of the boot

Sorry that I ask this twice. What about your bios options ?
If you have the same hw then I use to do not see why it should not work.

Could you please verify Bios settings
Thank you

For my BIOS i did same configuration as pastrychef

BIOS settings:
Set everything to default. Then set the following:
  • Advanced/CPU Configuration/Intel Virtualization Technology - Enabled
  • Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/VT-d - Disabled
  • Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/Graphics Configuration/Primary Display - PCIE (This will not be available if you are only using UHD 630.)
  • Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/Graphics Configuration/iGPU Multi-Monitor - Enabled (This will not be available if you are only using UHD 630.)
  • Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/Graphics Configuration/RC6(Render Standby) - Enabled
  • Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/Graphics Configuration/DVMT Pre-Allocated - 192M (64M should also work)
  • Advanced/USB Configuration/Legacy USB Support - Enabled
  • Advanced/USB Configuration/USB Keyboard and Mouse Simulator - Disabled
  • Boot/CSM (Compatibility Support Module)/ Launch CSM - Enabled (Updated January 22, 2018: I originally used Disabled because it would allow Clover to boot in to the monitor's native resolution. Since then, I have found that Enabling CSM gives better compatibility with devices such as AQC107 and multi monitor support albeit at the loss of native resolution for the Clover boot menu. Bottom line, try both and use the one that works best with your hardware.)
  • Boot/Secure Boot/ OS Type - Other OS
  • (Optional)Ai Tweaker/Ai Overclock Tuner - XMP

For my BIOS i did same configuration as pastrychef

BIOS settings:
Set everything to default. Then set the following:
  • Advanced/CPU Configuration/Intel Virtualization Technology - Enabled
  • Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/VT-d - Disabled
  • Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/Graphics Configuration/Primary Display - PCIE (This will not be available if you are only using UHD 630.)
  • Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/Graphics Configuration/iGPU Multi-Monitor - Enabled (This will not be available if you are only using UHD 630.)
  • Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/Graphics Configuration/RC6(Render Standby) - Enabled
  • Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/Graphics Configuration/DVMT Pre-Allocated - 192M (64M should also work)
  • Advanced/USB Configuration/Legacy USB Support - Enabled
  • Advanced/USB Configuration/USB Keyboard and Mouse Simulator - Disabled
  • Boot/CSM (Compatibility Support Module)/ Launch CSM - Enabled (Updated January 22, 2018: I originally used Disabled because it would allow Clover to boot in to the monitor's native resolution. Since then, I have found that Enabling CSM gives better compatibility with devices such as AQC107 and multi monitor support albeit at the loss of native resolution for the Clover boot menu. Bottom line, try both and use the one that works best with your hardware.)
  • Boot/Secure Boot/ OS Type - Other OS
  • (Optional)Ai Tweaker/Ai Overclock Tuner - XMP

I applied the same bios settings like pastrychef. I'm googling a solution to dump the bdmesg output onto the usb stick that you use to boot. Without any success till now. If we get the log output that would be super helpful. Without a log we are blind. May there is a guide somewhere we can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back