Contribute
Register

SSDT Creation 3770K Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Ladies and Gents.

I have just recently updated to El Capitan final release, due to some major issues caused by updating I can no longer let Clover generate p-states meaning I have to generate a SSDT. However I cannot get the SSDT to turbo/go up to 4.6Ghz. Using SSDT PRGEN I get locked at 0.80Ghz, generating a SSDT with MaciASL I am able to reach 3.5Ghz. I am using SMBios iMac 13,2, I am not booting with -xcpm, I have AsusAPIC checked in Kernel and Kext Patches as well as AppleRTC. My motherboard is an Asus P8z77-v LK (also in signature).

Any advice would be extremely appreciated.

Cheers

Cameroon

Hi Ladies and Gents.

I have just recently updated to El Capitan final release, due to some major issues caused by updating I can no longer let Clover generate p-states meaning I have to generate a SSDT. However I cannot get the SSDT to turbo/go up to 4.6Ghz. Using SSDT PRGEN I get locked at 0.80Ghz, generating a SSDT with MaciASL I am able to reach 3.5Ghz. I am using SMBios iMac 13,2, I am not booting with -xcpm, I have AsusAPIC checked in Kernel and Kext Patches as well as AppleRTC. My motherboard is an Asus P8z77-v LK (also in signature).

Any advice would be extremely appreciated.

Follow this guide :
http://www.tonymacx86.com/showthread.php?t=128926

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately this is not worked for me.

Screen Shot 2015-10-15 at 8.52.36 PM.jpg

I have the same issue 0.8 permanent Mhz Imac13.2 same processor different board but Im still on 10.9.5
Im trying to get 4.3

I don't know what Im doing wrong but whatever I do with ssdt all cores are 0.8mhz

with and without OC\turbo and on both mini 6.2 and iMac 13.2 - 3.5Mhz max usable on both

The worst is that OC works only on Mac Pro definition which is frizzing for me recently. Its time for clover and capitan but if still not easy decision which definition to go.

Solution:
3770k needs -w 3 command
Example: -turbo 4300 -w 3

@Cameron Nicholson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back